Damnit! [Includes Anime!]

Jerakl

Plastic Nee-san is a pretty weird anime from what the clips show.

Clip where the gif is from.

-snip-

And then there's this.

-snip-

WHAT IN THE WORLD

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

WHAT IN THE WORLD

From what I've heard its a HILARIOUS series to watch despite how insane it looks.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

WHAT IN THE WORLD

My and everyone's words almost exactly.

From what I've heard its a HILARIOUS series to watch despite how insane it looks.

Ditto on that.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Holy HELLL that fits video hhahahha what the flying fuck>?!

HAHAHHA VIDEO 2 HAHH

The stupidiest shit ever. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Holy HELLL that fits video hhahahha what the flying fuck>?!

HAHAHHA VIDEO 2 HAHH

The stupidiest shit ever. 

I watched both of them earlier. What in the world.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I watched both of them earlier. What in the world.

The world of retarded comedy. Some of the most what the fuck laughs you'll ever have. 

The world of retarded comedy. Some of the most what the fuck laughs you'll ever have. 

For my friends, what I say takes that role.

-snip-

funny anime thou

what about Tiger and Bunny?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Insane and anime go together like peas in a pod didnt you know that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_7

Posted Image

old anime but nice

sad ending thou

Samurai 7 is a great anime based a a great story and it one i really need to rewatch.

Samurai 7 is a great anime based a a great story and it one i really need to rewatch.

indeed 

cry when the each Samurai dies one by one

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I guess they go together quite often now that I think about it. 

Log Horizon looks like Sword Art Online. If you haven't watched SAO, try it.

No... Just... No...

Edit (for OP):

You can go ahead and try something from Gundam, Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul (only been through ep1 but I'll marathon it when it's done), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (This is good but the novels are written like textbooks), Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Library Wars (nice concept), C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (money = power... basically they duel using money), Higurashi (killer Lolis), Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Loli ships), Girls und Panzer (Lolis with tanks), Upotte! (Loli guns), Infinite Stratos (does this count as action?), Accel World (from the same author as Sword Art Online (caution: if you're too senstive to NTR, this one may not be for you) Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki (yandere), Freezing (tits) and the To Aru series (4 seasons and 2 movies)...

No... Just... No...

Edit (for OP):

You can go ahead and try something from Gundam, Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul (only been through ep1 but I'll marathon it when it's done), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (This is good but the novels are written like textbooks), Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Library Wars (nice concept), C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (money = power... basically they duel using money), Higurashi (killer Lolis), Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Loli ships), Girls und Panzer (Lolis with tanks), Upotte! (Loli guns), Infinite Stratos (does this count as action?), Accel World (from the same author as Sword Art Online (caution: if you're too senstive to NTR, this one may not be for you) Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki (yandere), Freezing (tits) and the To Aru series (4 seasons and 2 movies)...

I like all the parentheses you put in there. :P

Katanagatari  :rolleyes:

Each of the 12 episodes run for 50 minutes, so it'll probably keep you entertained for at least a week.

Cheers,

Linus

Log Horizon looks like Sword Art Online. If you haven't watched SAO, try it.

Log Horizon isn't really the same type of show as SAO. The only thing they really share is a similar setting.

imo Log Horizon is waaay better then SAO (at least s1 .. I haven't started s2 of SAO yet).

I watched Log Horizon almost right after SAO.

The only show I have seen that really reminds me of Log Horzon is Code Geass.

Code Geass is not a 10/10 show imo but it might be worth watching for you.. I would say it is either a 7.5 or 8 show. (both seasons.. apparently the movies are bad so I didn't watch them)

Well there is one other thing that reminds me of Log Horizon but it isn't an anime... It is a VN.. Muv Luv Extra/Unlimited/Alt had some of the similar feelings I got from Log Horizon.

No... Just... No...

Log Horizon isn't really the same type of show as SAO. The only thing they really share is a similar setting.

imo Log Horizon is waaay better then SAO (at least s1 .. I haven't started s2 of SAO yet).

I watched Log Horizon almost right after SAO.

The only show I have seen that really reminds me of Log Horzon is Code Geass.

Code Geass is not a 10/10 show imo but it might be worth watching for you.. I would say it is either a 7.5 or 8 show. (both seasons.. apparently the movies are bad so I didn't watch them)

Well there is one other thing that reminds me of Log Horizon but it isn't an anime... It is a VN.. Muv Luv Extra/Unlimited/Alt had some of the similar feelings I got from Log Horizon.

I think I should give Log Horizon a try, maybe next year. 

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

Clip where the gif is from.

And then there's this.

The second one is still my favourite anime gif of all time.

Simple, violent and hilarious.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

If you want .. you can wait until a week or two after August 27, 2014 and watch the series on bluray. (that is when the last disc comes out).

It is a really good show imo you should watch it.

Do it. But do it soon since Season 2 is coming by Fall iirc...