Peugeot / Volvo / Volkswagen ?

cluelessgenius

9 liters?! have you mounted a Jet engine to that thing? I always thought of a Golf as economical. 

yeah its a '99er so i guess that has something to do with it also i kinda drive like a maniac with that thing 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

9l/100km is an average cosuption when you drive most cars in towns... but since he's driving 200km everyday I doubt it's all city driving. Heck, my 1.4 Fabia is around 8l in city driving, but at motorways its closer to 6-ish

yeah a lot of highway with over 170km/h and the rest is inner city soo...

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Don't buy a Peugeot, ever. My parents made that mistake and bought a used 2005 307 SW and it already has countless problems.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

woh woh woh. I own a Peugeot.

Sure there not built like the Volvo or the VW, but there's nothing wrong with them if you look after them.

If When something goes wrong with the Peugeot it probably wont cost much to put right. If something goes wrong with the other two then it's probably gonna cost a fortune to put right.

Also, at the end of the day Citroen/Peugeot makes the best handling small cars. So definitely more fun to drive.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

They're all too feminine for me, and I drive a sky blue Miata...

Dreamin' if you think you're getting a usable (by people) back seat out of any except for maybe the C70. And the Volvo gets the vote for being the manliest of those.

They're all too feminine for me, and I drive a sky blue Miata...

Dreamin' if you think you're getting a usable (by people) back seat out of any except for maybe the C70. And the Volvo gets the vote for being the manliest of those.

if you know a manly hardtop cabrio call it out otherwise shut up miata :D also those backseats are more for extra storage :D

Don't buy a Peugeot, ever. My parents made that mistake and bought a used 2005 307 SW and it already has countless problems.

dude that car is 9 years old, of course its gonna have some hickups. i mean my golf 4 is almost constantly under construction you only have to have an eye on how much the spare parts are.

Throw other options away, decide you dont need to carry more than one other person and buy a Mazda MX-5. 

You can thank me later. :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

if you know a manly hardtop cabrio call it out otherwise shut up miata :D also those backseats are more for extra storage :D

Just the name "hardtop cabrio" sounds off. It's a segment that tries its hardest to be as girly as possible. The Volvo wins by its badge alone. At least the MX-5 still has a boot when you put the top down. :lol:

Peugeots are awesome, the first 6 months, then they start falling apart so bad.   I miss my old 307, I had to get rid of it because it was breaking down every couple months.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

dude that car is 9 years old, of course its gonna have some hickups. i mean my golf 4 is almost constantly under construction you only have to have an eye on how much the spare parts are.

wow, 9 years already? Time flies... I guess that it is acceptable then...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Throw other options away, decide you dont need to carry more than one other person and buy a Mazda MX-5. 

You can thank me later. :D

dude that thing is even more feminin and that soft top just begs one to break in

Mercedes has some nice cabrio´s aswell lol :D

But back on topic: my vote goes to the volvo.

But in my opinnion, there are nicer cabrio´s to find.

i will just leave this here

peugeot-lemans-2.jpg

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

dude that thing is even more feminin and that soft top just begs one to break in

They come in convertible hardtops. Not sure how going from FWD to RWD is more feminine, but okay! :huh:

tirekicker.blogspot.com2010mazdamx5miata

i might change my mind about bmw after all 

post-83157-0-00998500-1406760252.jpg

Peugeot :lol:

Anyways I really like VW's, but your penis should be pointing you in the opposite direction of an Eos, definitely a chick car, therefore no fanny magnet pre installed.

Volvo always takes the win for me, but why not a C30 over a c70?

Peugeot :lol:

Anyways I really like VW's, but your penis should be pointing you in the opposite direction of an Eos, definitely a chick car, therefore no fanny magnet pre installed.

Volvo always takes the win for me, but why not a C30 over a c70?

c30 looks nice but how is that manlier than the c70 or the eos 

Oh Good, the Volvo is winning.

attachicon.gif966510_10203130336760295_142865017_o.jpg

nice but from what it looks like no cabrio hmm? still nice yeah im leaning volvo now but also considering bmw

c30 looks nice but how is that manlier than the c70 or the eos 

The C70 is nice, I just think the C30 looks better and it performs better with the exception of top speed but I'm pretty sure that's an electronic limitation.

Actually a little shocked on the performance on both of them my '02 S60 is a good bit faster than them, again it's probably an electronic limitation to keep the engine in good order and they are fairly bulletproof, but the mpg figures are pretty much the same which is pretty bad considering there's a couple of seconds added on to the 0-60 times.

Still if I was buying a newer Volvo, it would be the C30 T5 R-Design. A lot of people say VW's are reliable, I just think the stereotypical owners tend to look after them better. Any reason for wanting a cabrio so badly? It might be a decision you regret once the summer is over. What's your budget? 

Anything that isn't French. I blame the French. Those crafty Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys. 

I love them really.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"