Peugeot / Volvo / Volkswagen ?

cluelessgenius

The C70 is nice, I just think the C30 looks better and it performs better with the exception of top speed but I'm pretty sure that's an electronic limitation.

Actually a little shocked on the performance on both of them my '02 S60 is a good bit faster than them, again it's probably an electronic limitation to keep the engine in good order and they are fairly bulletproof, but the mpg figures are pretty much the same which is pretty bad considering there's a couple of seconds added on to the 0-60 times.

Still if I was buying a newer Volvo, it would be the C30 T5 R-Design. A lot of people say VW's are reliable, I just think the stereotypical owners tend to look after them better. Any reason for wanting a cabrio so badly? It might be a decision you regret once the summer is over. What's your budget? 

well as said my old roomate had a cabrio(307 cc) back in college and now my boss has one(bmw 3 series) (both hardtops) and driving both of them was/is really fun in the summer and thanks to the hardtop not bad in winter either so yeah im young enough to not have to worry about hw practical is it onna be and stuff like that i just want a cabrio thats fun without destroying my paycheck on gas every month.

also my budget is up to around 14k €  

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Volvo all the way ;)

actually i now i think i might go vw because they use a standard double-din format for the radio and i could install some aftermaket system wich i wouldnt be able to with peugeot and volvo sadly

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Too bad that you want to go eco. You could get the V6 Eos for around 12000. 

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Most people are full of shit when recommending cars.

And the argument that X brand is going to have problems is quite frankly stupid. I have a cousin who now hates Mercedes Benzes because his new one was like a Christmas tree of warning lights and never worked.

If I coin in in Peugeots I'd say our one worked flawlessly for 5 years and then we wild it and it still works. The age if cars in Finland is around 12 years average, cars just don't fall apart.

And out of our 4 VW concern cars 0 have broken and out of our one volvo one has broken thrice. I could easily say these things and affect people's opinion on these brands if they asked. But I don't because I don't feel that there is enough evidence.

I'd get the one that has the best feature set.

Most economical cars should be tiny gasoline ones, like 1,2 litres tiny. But if you drive 200 km/h all day erry day that changes.

And for the love of god don't get some inline six BMW or Audi if you wanna save cash.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Too bad that you want to go eco. You could get the V6 Eos for around 12000. 

dude if my workplace was right across the street and i didnt have to drive to customers all the time i would probably agree but since i do all those things im not buying a car with 9.7l per 100 km also if gas milage wasnt an issue id probably rather get this baby 

post-83157-0-54884700-1406809590.jpg

post-83157-0-33530100-1406809580.jpg

post-83157-0-58603800-1406809597.jpg

Most people are full of shit when recommending cars.

And the argument that X brand is going to have problems is quite frankly stupid. I have a cousin who now hates Mercedes Benzes because his new one was like a Christmas tree of warning lights and never worked.

If I coin in in Peugeots I'd say our one worked flawlessly for 5 years and then we wild it and it still works. The age if cars in Finland is around 12 years average, cars just don't fall apart.

And out of our 4 VW concern cars 0 have broken and out of our one volvo one has broken thrice. I could easily say these things and affect people's opinion on these brands if they asked. But I don't because I don't feel that there is enough evidence.

I'd get the one that has the best feature set.

Most economical cars should be tiny gasoline ones, like 1,2 litres tiny. But if you drive 200 km/h all day erry day that changes.

And for the love of god don't get some inline six BMW or Audi if you wanna save cash.

well thanks finally someone says it. i also hate these fanboys being like ohh no bmw for ever man or what the is wrong with you driving this and that cabrios are cars you buy for the fun factor and considering that i might get the vw just because it has what i like and is kinda economical also in germany parts are really easy and cheap to get so is something breaks i wont have such a hard time and thats also kinda fun or at least not disturbing the fun times as much. but im still thinking of maybe even get a older car for cheaper and dont have to worry too much about parking it in the ghetto :D (im not worried about stealing but people hear scratch cars for no reason.. and sometime for good reasons but thats another topic)

nice but from what it looks like no cabrio hmm? still nice yeah im leaning volvo now but also considering bmw

No, 4 Door S40. 

And to comment on what @RatedBum said - I have had to put a TON of work into this car's suspension. But it's not terribly  expensive, I can afford it, I do all the work myself, and I have fun doing it. Someone else is going to have the same car, and throw a fit when it's $300 USD more for the control arms than on their < $20k brand new chevy aveo. All cars have their problems, all cars will respond to how you care for them. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

1 word: MERC!

?