Peugeot / Volvo / Volkswagen ?

cluelessgenius

People are voting on the badge. Go for the 308.

All girl cars by the way :P

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

shame because i really like the looks of that opel but softtop is not an option. i live in the ghetto , yo

Then the 308CC 1,6HDi should be the best bet, but chances are the VW Eos 1,6TDI should be more reliable

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I've not even heard those names :P

But I really like Volkswagen 

DEM GERMANS...

DEM ITALIANS..

DEM FRENCH...

italiens? 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

People are voting on the badge. Go for the 308.

All girl cars by the way :P

i know everyone says that :D i still dont give a crap i like cabrios and im not a big fan of bmw (mainly because of their price)

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

dude i know :D but im not moving anywhere else and considering im driving about 2-3 hundred kilometres everyday my golf 4 is killing my paycheck

As far as I know, a Golf is pretty economical. An Eos, which I would choose in your case, needs at least 6.5 l/100km, and thats for the ridiculous 1.4 . If you want to go economical with an Eos you will have to go with a 2.0 TDI which is only available since 2009, so there won'T be any older = cheaper cars.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I would just find a BMW 3 series cabio that was old enough I could afford it in your situation, driving them is delicious with smooth inline 6 engine.

Out of those choices in OP though I'd take the volvo.

Then the 308CC 1,6HDi should be the best bet, but chances are the VW Eos 1,6TDI should be more reliable

well i was going for the 2.0 versions

italiens? 

They look nice, but the doors are going to fall off  :D

italiens? 

Ferrari...

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

i know everyone says that :D i still dont give a crap i like cabrios and im not a big fan of bmw (mainly because of their price)

Have you looked at/can you afford the Alfa 4c... When it drops?

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

well i was going for the 2.0 versions

I have experience with the Peugeot 308 1,6HDi (not the CC) and it's fast enough and plenty economical

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

No, I mean one of these.

-snip-

No boobs?

Jokes aside, I know what you mean. The old ones are really nice, but Volkswagen is just one of the most conservative car-brands i've ever seen (Although Porsche has to take that throne).

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The volvo is the nicest one to drive. And their diesels are pretty damn reliable

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Peugeot / Volvo / Volkswagen

Peugeot is non existent in the states.

Volvo is very niche and not that popular either.

Volkswagen makes the average person think either BUG (nope) or the Golf GTI which is actually p. nice.

(Keep in mind this is an American perspective)

((hardtop cabriolets are gaudy, get a Golf GTI instead, do it.))

in his price range  :D

I was just saying some of the places that make some of the best cars.. Those are bitches..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

As far as I know, a Golf is pretty economical. An Eos, which I would choose in your case, needs at least 6.5 l/100km, and thats for the ridiculous 1.4 . If you want to go economical with an Eos you will have to go with a 2.0 TDI which is only available since 2009, so there won'T be any older = cheaper cars.

well i was looking for 2008ish to 2010 anyway so... also 6.5l is nothing compared to nine f*cking liters per 100 km. yeah you read right my freaking sh*t car is guzzling up 9l of gasoline at a price of 1.60 € per liter this thing f*cks me over by online even delivering 101 horsepower and having 1.600 ccm³ so its not even fun to drive 

well i was looking for 2008ish to 2010 anyway so... also 6.5l is nothing compared to nine f*cking liters per 100 km. yeah you read right my freaking sh*t car is guzzling up 9l of gasoline at a price of 1.60 € per liter this thing f*cks me over by online even delivering 101 horsepower and having 1.600 ccm³ so its not even fun to drive 

9 liters?! have you mounted a Jet engine to that thing? I always thought of a Golf as economical. 

9 liters?! have you mounted a Jet engine to that thing? I always thought of a Golf as economical. 

9l/100km is an average cosuption when you drive most cars in towns... but since he's driving 200km everyday I doubt it's all city driving. Heck, my 1.4 Fabia is around 8l in city driving, but at motorways its closer to 6-ish

osu! profile

Have you looked at/can you afford the Alfa 4c... When it drops?

looks nice but if you havent noticed the cars above are all 4-5 seaters and at least trying to be economical. if taht wasnt on my mind i would probably get not even get a cabrio but a '85 ford capri with alot of customs on it i had one particular modell in mind but since i fond out i cant upgrade it to LPG to make it affordable i gave that up because its not about the pricetag on it its about these damn gas prices

I have experience with the Peugeot 308 1,6HDi (not the CC) and it's fast enough and plenty economical

well the cc is a bit fatter than the regular one and considering the extra weight i think 2.0l would be the minimum

Peugeot's are really good cars, but the look is a bit out-dated IMO.

If I would have to chose, the Volvo looks the nicest to me.

well the cc is a bit fatter than the regular one and considering the extra weight i think 2.0l would be the minimum

I just looked at the specs and the regular 308 1,6HDi and the 308CC 2,0HDi have about the same performance. But the newer 308 has more economical BlueHDi diesels (not that that matters).

osu! profile

looks nice but if you havent noticed the cars above are all 4-5 seaters and at least trying to be economical. if taht wasnt on my mind i would probably get not even get a cabrio but a '85 ford capri with alot of customs on it i had one particular modell in mind but since i fond out i cant upgrade it to LPG to make it affordable i gave that up because its not about the pricetag on it its about these damn gas prices

Pffffft... Economy *yawn* :P

LOOK AT IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eZUvjrKf4

Pffffft... Economy *yawn* :P

LOOK AT IT!

How did they manage to make a 4C to look even better?