Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I would really benefit from winning! My friend wants to get into PC gaming and we could so use those to make his gaming computer!

I'd love to win the card and PSU!

My favorite video from TechQuickie:

My favorite video from JayzTwoCents:

So many good ones to choose from:

Thanks for your continued generosity!

TechQuickie video:

JayzTwoCents video:

Got allot of thumbs up from my friends for this one.

This was very helpful with the heat where I live xD

Lord of Helium.

i hope i win these on my birthday month. then i can build that awesome PC i always wanted. 

i like where he eats the foam. lol

i like this one because it helped me win a bet with my friend. he didnt know what macros where.

hi Linus

here are my favourite videos:

thanks

CASE: Coolmaster CM Storm STRYKER....MOBO: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77: INTEL Z68 Chipset....CPU: INTEL CORE i5 3570K (3.4GHZ)..RAM: 8GB GSKILL KIT 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600MHZ NQ, X.M.P....Graphics Cards: Crossfire 2 x 2GB AMD Radeon XFX HD 6970HDD: Disco SSD Samsung 2.5“ 840 250GBPSU: Corsair HX 750..OS:Windows 8.1 pro 64bit...Monitor: Benq XL 2720z (1920 x 1080)......Game Controller: Logitech G27... Buttkicker gamer2. + TrackIR5..+ Saitek Cyborg R.A.T 3

For my favorites, I choose the videos that brought me to the channels.

Going with the AMD FX-8350 and the ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, I needed a video to explain the overclock process using these products or similar. When I found this gem, I immediately loved the easy to understand explanations and instructions. Soon after watching more of Jay's videos, I subscribed and never regretted that decision.

Even though I've been up to date with technology, I still have plenty of friends and family that get confused with all of these tech terms used today. When I saw linus had quick and easy to understand videos explaining many of these terms, I immediately subscribed and have used these to send to people and to simplify my understanding. I recently sent my step-mother all of the display related videos since she had no understanding of things like resolution, refresh rate, and panel types.

GG guys

Favorite Jay video

Favorite Linus video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EMhR6cUN8Y

I need those so I can build a rig for my brother....

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500