Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Wow.  Linus is getting more attention than ever.  ;)

I use spoiler so it won't slow down the load time of your forum.  :D

Favorite JayzTwoCents Video, for sure!

Favorite Tech Quickie Video! (Although watching Linus get soaked in the IPXX Waterproof video was a close second)

Main System: i7 4770K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H110 | MSI Z87 MPower | 16GB G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 | 2 x MSI Radeon HD 7870s @ 1200MHz |500GB Samsung 840 Evo | 2 x 3TB WD30EZRS | CoolerMaster Silent Pro M 1000w | Corsair Air 540 | Corsair AF140s | NZXT Hue

NAS: G1820 @ 2.7GHz | Noctua U12P-SE2 Fanless | ASRock Z87E-ITX | 16GB G.Skill Aegis DDR3 1333 | 4 x 3TB Western Digital Red | Fractal Design Node 304 | Seasonic SS400FL Fanless 400w 

I want that GPU so bad, and the psu is such overkill that I absolutely love it.

My favorite jayz video, because I do console gaming sometimes, and because, CS:GO on console would be great with keyboard & mouse -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jep24S600&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

My favorite video of techquickie because for a minute before watching it I started to think 4 hyperthreaded cores was better than 8 cores - 

i love the intro because of the fly 

This was helpful 

Love both of your channels, they have helped me a lot!

that r9 would be an awesome upgrade from the integrated graphics im using. im so tired of 720p   :mellow:  

First off thank you Linus and Gay for giving away free computer items to your viewers! Also thanks for putting on a giveaway even to give back to the communities! Glad to see two tech people teaming up to giveaway and collaborate with each other! Anther thing, best of luck to all!  :)  My favorite linus video is 

! this is the video were you explain the difference between desktop pc's and servers! i loved the way you did this video as fast as possible and the way you explained the difference really made it clear on the difference and i understood the difference finally! My favorite JayzTwoCents video is 
!  this is the video in which you explained if a cpu and gpu combo is worth getting. i liked this video a lot because i am looking to build a computer once i start working and i was thinking of my options to go with and you really opened another door to me about  these all in ones! hope to see more great videos  from you guys both! and winning these prizes will get me so close to building that computer i have always wanted!! thank you again and best of luck to all!  :)

currently i own a gigabyte gtx 650ti boost 1gb(and it ROCKS), an in the near future i want to get an i5 ,but i cant afford another video card. so it will come in handy a new video card, and a power supply to juice up the system![[[ ((((((((((thinking))))))))) "if i win, i'll make myself another giveaway" :-" ]]] :D  :lol:

I would love to win, I actually need to upgrade both my gpu and psu!

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

that r9 would be an awesome upgrade from the integrated graphics im using. im so tired of 720p   :mellow: