Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Great upgrades to my system. These are some of my favorites.

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

This! because Jay's Daughter is TOOOOO CUUUTE 

And This didn't know what was AA till I saw this video 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I love to have that R9 270x. and who wouldn't love it?

Linus Tech Tips: 

JayzTwoCents:

You guys are both amazing! I plan on attending college to study in the field of computer engineering next year and your material has only increased my love and intrest for the art.

Thank You

This one was great:

and the second one :

This prize would  be a great upgrade for my pc i hope everyone wins :P

I learned about forms of RAID for the first time:

and xXxMLGPRO420NOSCOPExXx:

Right now would be the perfect time for me to win this giveaway. Currently working on my first build and I am trying to put the PS4 which I currently use for gaming to shame. I would like to switch over to PC gaming but all I have right now is a laptop that runs 4 year old games at 16 FPS... on the lowest settings, so... yeah. Really hope I win

Favorite video from Linus:

Really wish I could give AA a try on some of the games in my steam library.

Favorite video from Jay:

I'm a console gamer ashamed of being one.

I've been watching linus for years i remember the first videos of linustechtips channel :P

as for the techquickie it is really hard to pick the favorite because they are all awesome and informing but i guess this one was my favorite:

and same thing almost goes for jay , i've been watching his channel for almost a year , i found the channel when i was building a watercooled pc for my friends graduation project...

http://youtu.be/4og2AGueYR0?list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

this prize will be a great upgrade for my pc that psu tho!! :D

i hope that i will win :P no offence guys :P

Love both your channels, and they both taught me a lot of what I needed to know to build my rig. 

Tech Quickie:

Jayz's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAdSDg8zYYc#t=244

My Rig: AMD FX-6300, Gigabyte Windforce 280x, 8GB Adata XPG 1866 Mhz

Coming soon  :lol: : Two Kuhler 650's, one on the cpu, the other paired witha Kraken G10 

from linus: becasue it's what inspired me to buy a AMD cpu which turned out to be awesome

from jay: because its one of the more personal videos on his channel, and i really like that sorta content from him

hope I win :)

I would LOVE to win! :D

Favorite TQ vid:

Favorite J2C vid:

I love watching these guys they really are knowledgable about what they do Its cool to listen to the opinions I would love to meet them one day :D.

I like videos that cut through the "gaming" or "consumer" hype and explain prograde products. I also liked your z97 Asus WS motherboard video on techtips. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Npt1BSF04

My friend lent me his Gunnar Optiks, they do actually work although I heard you can get them in clear lenses instead of yellow tinted ones with a higher price tag :D. Was surprised to know you had frequented hardforums! I love your mythbuster videos, please do more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fuLAhfWPNjI