Story of my life | How I got it going and successful

gigabyte

Well, the story of my life, how I got successful at a low age and how you guys should start thinking, real easy.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/4919350-story-of-my-life-how-i-got-my-income-goingsuccess-in-life

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

Story of my life:

south-park-gamer.jpeg

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

That's awesome. Very inspirational, although you might be a bit more successful if you fixed a few of them typos.

That's awesome. Very inspirational, although you might be a bit more successful if you fixed a few of them typos.

Haha, I'm doing stuff at the moment so I have no time to edit.

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

You left out what the proposed site was even going to be about or what the 4 servers were for in relation to said site. You don't simply go get a website without having a plan what it's going to be used for. Those kinds of details are important. :P

holy shit man that's awesome, im super jealous! 

Well, the story of my life, how I got successful at a low age and how you guys should start thinking, real easy.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/4919350-story-of-my-life-how-i-got-my-income-goingsuccess-in-life

That your site? :). It's cool..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Guess im gonna start working on my old site again. My plans were to use it for my school because im in grade 8, and well alot of people dont like the bullshit forums the teachers use from some "free make your own website" thing; Besides they only allow school related stuff (Questions on work, etc).

So I guess I could set up some ads on the site and make some pocket money for awhile, at the same time progressively getting better at HTML/CSS and other related things, Because il probably add a bunch of random stuff as it goes on. I have a bunch of people interested as its NOT blocked by the school, so I could put an IRC chat or something on it (Already have, gonna make a new one)

I just use 000webhost, and they dont have a policy against putting up your OWN ads that you make money from. I guess I could get google ads or ask a few friends if they want anything advertised, and they just pay me like 1-5 bucks to have it run for a week.

I was planning this, but I got busy and never went through with it. This thing you posted just put it back into my head.

I actually had a bunch of ideas to make pocket money, another thing was a minecraft server which my entire school is obsessed with, and I just get kids to donate me money for better hardware on my PC that il be running it with, and give them free stuff in game as a reward or something.

Shame i hate doing any kind of programming. 

And mum said i should learn to code so i could help her build websites, Ha like thats going to happen.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.