Battlefield 3(fps)

But the recent MSI, Asus, and even Gigabyte offerings support multiplier and base clock modification and memory timing modifications too (I only do light overclocks... nothing over the top)... The aim is a decently working system for light gaming and multi-monitor productivity that would hopefully hold together for 7-10 years with few minor upgrades...

The H97's? I was always told the business class models didn''t support anything at all for OC. I know they don't support SLI

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The H97's? I was always told the business class models didn''t support anything at all for OC. I know they don't support SLI

I heard from Linus/Tek Syndicate (not too sure which) that the latest business class mobos already have them... No voltage controls tho (iirc)... I can confirm Gigabyte's A55 selection since I can alter the multiplier of the CPU and the timings and clocks of the RAM... No voltage controls though...

I heard from Linus/Tek Syndicate (not too sure which) that the latest business class mobos already have them... No voltage controls tho (iirc)... I can confirm Gigabyte's A55 selection since I can alter the multiplier of the CPU and the timings and clocks of the RAM... No voltage controls though...

Oh, neat. I'd just like to see a less than $100 SLI capable board that ISNT BLUE >.<

I hate the color blue lol, and all the cheap boards are blue it seems

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i have same problem for 2 moths i had 40 fps and than 1-5fps cant fix :(

me too

I see this topic is derailing somewhere completely different. As for solution. I didn't remember this myself as its been long time since I did optimization for BF3. I had Q6600 runing game with low-med gfx and 1080p with 50+ fps. For me problematic part was ram. Anyway, one way to increase fps sligthly is to disable Origin In-Game feature from Origin menus. This will boost fps. For me it was 10fps and much smoother running.

Lowering some graphic elements like shadows and lighting will help.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I see this topic is derailing somewhere completely different. As for solution. I didn't remember this myself as its been long time since I did optimization for BF3. I had Q6600 runing game with low-med gfx and 1080p with 50+ fps. For me problematic part was ram. Anyway, one way to increase fps sligthly is to disable Origin In-Game feature from Origin menus. This will boost fps. For me it was 10fps and much smoother running.

Lowering some graphic elements like shadows and lighting will help.

^This.

I've narrowed it down to a software problem since other games run fine, even my emulators (which can reach up to 700fps once the frame limiters are removed)...

install the games dx files in bf3s folder

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB