{Already Won}Humble Bundle Enix Bundle Give-away {Full Bundle}

Go to solution Solved by Raboo,

Humble Pie.

avocado 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

Pomegranate. awesome set of games, I think the only one I've had the chance to play was Just Cause 2 and that was on my 360, and it was terrible with a controller, I have a feeling M/K would be easier.

Potato

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Potato

Potato ain't a fruit dude! But still. xD

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Hey hey everyone, 

I've been trawling this Forum for months now, and I've only just started to post my own content, but I felt as I should give something back into the community for all the help I've received from such great people. 

So! As the title says I'm giving away an entire Humble Bundle by Enix. I did want to spread the games out to give to a wider range of people, but since they stopped giving away the single keys I'm not able to. So one person takes it all :P

Here's the link to the HumbleBundle website itself for you to check out what's up for grabs. The bundle the winner gets will include every game, as well as the Extra Games, when they announce them.

Okay, now for the part you actually want to know.... How to win!

There's no catch, no liking facebook pages (or whatever is "hip" these days). All you need to do is post, it could be anything you want. You can even post as many comments as you like, though I wont accept any spamming... So just start a conversation with someone :P

Rules:

Must have a Steam account (Duh) 

That's it! It's really that simple. 

The chance to win will be from now till 20:00 (8pm) UK time. At which point I'll use a random number generator to pick a page and post number. I'll then PM the winner a message.

If the winner doesn't claim within 24 hours, I'll re-run the Give-Away another day. 

I hope this explains it all but if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer. 

Well that's it, get posting and good luck :)

-Steven

P.S, Grapes :D

Do you watch Football(Soccer for the US), if so what  team do you support? 

Dragonfruit

Thank you for doing this

Potato ain't a fruit dude! But still. xD

I know, I couldn't think of another so I changed it up a little.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Pumpkin master race

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Humble Pie.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715