Show off your latest purchases

i got a new motocross shirt.... but i don't have a pic

That doesn't look like it was to fun... 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I just bought some music:

Wrong Side of Heaven and The Righteous Side of Hell Vol. 2 - Five Finger Death Punch: Pre-Order

Mothership (Remastered) - Led Zepplin

Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest hits - Red Hot Chili Peppers

God i love me some new music

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I just bought some music:

Wrong Side of Heaven and The Righteous Side of Hell Vol. 2 - Five Finger Death Punch: Pre-Order

Mothership (Remastered) - Led Zepplin

Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest hits - Red Hot Chili Peppers

God i love me some new music

why no Zweihander?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

why no Zweihander?

Own the first one already. Didn't get a download link waiting for logan to email me back with the info. Then i'll buy the second album. 

Not with ANY VGA output I've ever used...

Out of all the computers i work with in a day. 99.99% of them exclusively have VGA/The customer only uses VGA. I have no issues using VGA. However then again i am not gaming on these computers but fixing them for customers. So i guess for the $9.60 an hour i make, it's more then tolerable. I don't have a single issue with VGA. 

I have not problem with VGA as i use it at the moment, I'm just pointing out the the fact you have to adjust the image using the functin on the screen so that its clear and thats annoying sometimes due to the text being clear one side and not the other.

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

I have not problem with VGA as i use it at the moment, I'm just pointing out the the fact you have to adjust the image using the functin on the screen so that its clear and thats annoying sometimes due to the text being clear one side and not the other.

I don't even have to adjust the settings. I know where everything is on our server. So to do my work it's just clicking and barely looking at the screen. 

I don't even have to adjust the settings. I know where everything is on our server. So to do my work it's just clicking and barely looking at the screen. 

every VGA monitor i have ever used or brought has a auto adjust image button to adjust the screen so the text is clear. Plus when did servers get in to it haha.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320082

Didn't realize it was refurbished until after a bought it. Ehh what's the worst that could happen. 

120GB V300 Kingston SSDNOW 

2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Black RAM Kit. 1600MHZ

Antec VSK 4000E-U3

Western Digital Green 2TB 7200RPM Drive. 

Corsair HX1050 PSU 80+Gold Certified - Modular. 

Just bought that stuff. 

The last thing I got was today was the grocery, and I think these $2 Great Value waffles were the last thing I picked up on my list.

aLEbJWi.jpg

So magnificent with butter and maple syrup

cbcad266_IMG_20131108_232859.jpeg

SILVERSTONE PP06

MY-020-AR_60851_600.jpg

it was on offer for £50 and it matches my motherboard.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

New Sleeved white 24-pin:

Xhz8NGr.jpg

Some fan filters:

tCEjlq1.jpg

Some AF120's:

maaLhQI.jpg

Some AF120 with white LEDs:

SpkIOQx.jpg

Some molex to 3-pin fan splitters:

1Nr127a.jpg

Wory0IY.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Duck Year of the Snake MX Brown

large_493_YOTS_main.jpg

Steelseries Rival

SteelSeries+Rival+Optical+Mouse+for+Game

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

*snip*

you may want to remove that since I believe it has your info on it.

Got this baby for 20$ at a yard sale! its 24" LCD and has DVI  :D  :D  :D

samsung_syncmaster-bx2440-v6.jpg

back.jpg

seems decent for 20$ thats for sure. Whats it res may something of the 16:10 variety?

Not with ANY VGA output I've ever used...

you must have had a monitor with great auto adjust then

Out of all the computers i work with in a day. 99.99% of them exclusively have VGA/The customer only uses VGA. I have no issues using VGA. However then again i am not gaming on these computers but fixing them for customers. So i guess for the $9.60 an hour i make, it's more then tolerable. I don't have a single issue with VGA.

I try to get rid of it when ever possible. Half the time I see prople with monitor that have both and they have a DVI output and their not using it because the monitor didnt com with that cable. Another common thing ive seen is people connecting both up to their computer at the same tome to the same monitor.

every VGA monitor i have ever used or brought has a auto adjust image button to adjust the screen so the text is clear. Plus when did servers get in to it haha.

probably because VGA is still teh standard for servers. Mostly for cost reason is my guess. Also your going to be paying out of you nose for anything other than a VGA KVM.

I really dislike that ram as it didnt have a good price it didnt have good performance compared to others at its price and the heatsinks are pointlessly big even more so when you take a closer look and see that their doing nothing.

MY-020-AR_60851_600.jpg

it was on offer for £50 and it matches my motherboard.

never heard of that brand...

New Sleeved white 24-pin:

Xhz8NGr.jpg

Some fan filters:

tCEjlq1.jpg

Some AF120's:

maaLhQI.jpg

Some AF120 with white LEDs:

SpkIOQx.jpg

Some molex to 3-pin fan splitters:

1Nr127a.jpg

whoo someone know hoe to do it right. Right being an ass load of fan with proper filters. That last pic though you could have done a much better job with that.

probably because VGA is still teh standard for servers. Mostly for cost reason is my guess. Also your going to be paying out of you nose for anything other than a VGA KVM.

Yeah its mostly cost but its the same reason why you still need VGA for business laptops as its what's more compatible. Also a VGA KVM is cheaper because its analog and DVI is all digital :D

whoo someone know hoe to do it right. Right being an ass load of fan with proper filters. That last pic though you could have done a much better job with that.

I did a lot of lurk moar to lrn 2 computor. You should have seen the initial plans for my build. Noobish and horrible in every way. Also, obviously the cable management is not done. I just hooked stuff up so I know where stuff is supposed to go when I get the rest of the cables and components.

Duck Year of the Snake MX Brown

large_493_YOTS_main.jpg

Steelseries Rival

SteelSeries+Rival+Optical+Mouse+for+Game

did you already get your rival or did yo just order it? The reason I ask is mine says itll be here tues