Show off your latest purchases

My latest purchase would be new work shoes...boring.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Some cheese and bacon rolls!

8656458.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Nice! I has one too :P

Yeah, this thing is awsome! Thinking of picking up another two or waiting for 4k prices to come down.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Yeah, this thing is awsome! Thinking of picking up another two or waiting for 4k prices to come down.

You should post a actual pic of it in your setup. Also I bought it at launch at a much higher price. Im looking at the PA279Q to make my main and make the PB278Q my secondary.

Just bought this in the 250GB Version! It's not my picture, but I'm going to shoot one when it has arrived! :) 

siZOjjr.jpg

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Bought back my old Logitech G25, a Stagg acoustic guitar, and a Morgan electric guitar with amp from my brother.

and

nnGOo7u.jpg?1

And 15 new steam games, 4 frozen pizza's, some coffee and fuel...

Bought back my old Logitech G25, a Stagg acoustic guitar, and a Morgan electric guitar with amp from my brother.

and

Posted Image

And 15 new steam games, 4 frozen pizza's, some coffee and fuel...

Congrats on the Vita. Picked up my PS4 at midnight on Friday. Posted Image

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Congrats on the Vita. Picked up my PS4 at midnight on Friday.

(pic)

10 days 7 hours until I can pick up my PS4. Stupid EU release date's.

10 days 7 hours until I can pick up my PS4. Stupid EU release date's.

I don't know why they didn't release it everywhere at the same time. What games do you plan to pick up for it at launch?

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

goodbye my beloved 6870

r9280x2.jpg

[Main Rig] CPU: Intel Core i7-2700k OC 4.2GHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3 GPU: MSI R9-280x RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz 4x4GB Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 PSU: OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus  SSD: 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Display: 2x 21" Samsung LED 1080p 60Hz 5ms and upto 8TB extra storage

[Peripherals] Mouse1: Razer Naga Mouse2: Logitech Performance MX Mouse Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Headset: CM Storm Ceres 400 Webcam: Microsoft Lifecam HD-6000 Speaker: Logitech Speaker System Z523

Just bought this in the 250GB Version! It's not my picture, but I'm going to shoot one when it has arrived! :)

Posted Image

Nice nice cant wait for the pic. I just got ome recently on newegg shellshocker for my htpc.

I don't know why they didn't release it everywhere at the same time. What games do you plan to pick up for it at launch?

I've ordered Assassins Creed, will probably not get any other "disks" at launch. (there's only killzone and knack I can not get on PC)

Will download some of the Indie games tho. (but this is not the thread for that discussions)

This is hopefully in the mailbox tomorrow:

742579.jpg

Should have ordered a 64gb on ebay instead :P maybe later.

Nice nice cant wait for the pic. I just got ome recently on newegg shellshocker for my htpc.

Yep, it's about time that I finally got a SSD. Heard too many good things about this, and my system really needs the performance boost. 

Plus, since I'm not having a lot of data I'm probably even going to use this as my only hard drive. Oh yeah, the speed! :D

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

i was going to get a sapphire 280x toxic but this was on offer £10 cheaper with 2 free games. this is my Christmas present to myself.

GX-181-MS_60883_600.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

audifonos-sennheiser-hd-518-con-tecnolog

My HD 518 just came in today,  I waited months for them to be on sale.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Got myself 2 sticks of 16GB ECC RAM for 20 bucks a piece thanks to an error on pricing. Taken out off the site right after they shipped mine.

Going to sell them and make a nice profit

wxorP8I.jpg

Just bought another one of these:

90467666e6482ded86cf4803a4530f1d.jpg

This time, it's the i7 variant with more ram than the previous.

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

People in the US were already complaining about server issues. Do you want the whole world complaining?

I've ordered Assassins Creed, will probably not get any other "disks" at launch. (there's only killzone and knack I can not get on PC)

Will download some of the Indie games tho. (but this is not the thread for that discussions)

This is hopefully in the mailbox tomorrow:

742579.jpg

Should have ordered a 64gb on ebay instead :P maybe later.

Stupid son

Got myself 2 sticks of 16GB ECC RAM for 20 bucks a piece thanks to an error on pricing. Taken out off the site right after they shipped mine.

Going to sell them and make a nice profit

wxorP8I.jpg

y with their stupid memory stick. We all know that its just a deformed SD card.

damn your going to make some nice cash and they just lost a good chunk of money.

Just bought another one of these:

90467666e6482ded86cf4803a4530f1d.jpg

This time, it's the i7 variant with more ram than the previous.

Why another one? What are you going to do with the old one?

Yep, it's about time that I finally got a SSD. Heard too many good things about this, and my system really needs the performance boost. 

Plus, since I'm not having a lot of data I'm probably even going to use this as my only hard drive. Oh yeah, the speed! :D

Make sure if you have enough ram and space you enable rapid as thats one of things that makes the EVO so zippy.

Heres my SteelSeries Rival that just arrived o and the Roccat Ryos MK Pro that been here for a week or so now.

IMG_8209.jpg

Why another one? What are you going to do with the old one?

That will be the family laptop, because my dad's workhorse just died last week. By the way both of the Samsungs are bought second hand, so the two used were cheaper than one new.

And I'm waiting for the arrival of the QX6700, that I ordered for the Dell SSF "media pc". And I'm also waiting for my new phone as well. My money just flied away from my account... -_-

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk