Show off your latest purchases

I believe that, but a mens seat wouldn't really fit on this bike in that case. As I said, I don't see those men seats you mentioned a lot either

You could go all out and get a seat like this one. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tioga+seats+spyder&safe=off&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qVwHVIXjGYyk8AXP-4GYCw&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=979

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Oh snap!

They are more expensive than you would imagine. The one I want was like $100.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

its much better to save weight on the rotating parts on a bike rather than the static parts as it will make a bigger difference in braking and acceleration and the effort you have to put in. i don't think he's too fussed about speed and lightness though because otherwise he would have bought a better bike or a different style. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

its much better to save weight on the rotating parts on a bike rather than the static parts as it will make a bigger difference in braking and acceleration and the effort you have to put in. i don't think he's too fussed about speed and lightness though because otherwise he would have bought a better bike or a different style. 

I know about the rotating weight thing. Saddle is always something you should pay attention to though, as one of the three contact points it is fairly important.

I know about the rotating weight thing. Saddle is always something you should pay attention to though, as one of the three contact points it is fairly important.

well that isn't always the case, i dont use a saddle that much on my mtb, so of my mates forgot the seat completely..........

_cis5579.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

well that isn't always the case, i dont use a saddle that much on my mtb, so of my mates forgot the seat completely..........

Is that a CF trials bike, because it would weigh nothing. I wish there were more carbon BMX parts because I would jump right on that. Especially if there were rims that did not have a weight limit. Some carbon rims with TI spokes on profiles would spin up so fast.

after Lewis posted these on twitter i said to myself i have to have them, no matter what

couldn't find it in my country, neither EU, wrote to adidas them self, they don't have it, so had to get them from US, which costed a bit, but was worth it :D

img20140905015411.jpg

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Forgot to post yesterday: 40€ worth of metrilaku, or "meter-long liquorice" in english (about 48 of them. Also: not really meter-long, they're just 63 centimeters each, but called meter-long just for convenience)

post-23506-0-67385100-1410105667.jpg

Rarely get a chance to buy these, so... When these are available, I buy these a lot.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

nzxtacccbled-blue.jpg

NZXT Sleeved LED Kit. $12. Goes in one PCI slot and runs from molex power with a low, medium, high and off switch out the back. Also comes with sticky hooks for inside your case. Awesome product.

I have the 2 meter one in blue, but the 3M mounting hooks didnt work very well for me

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I needed more Fooly Cooly so here it is.

That brings back some memories.

A little USB 2.0 hub. (Sorry for the not best quality pic... Ipod touch 5 cameras are bad in low light.)

-snip-

lol that little things pretty cool

Looks like im gonna have some new stuff soon :D 

post-15940-0-97577500-1410285774.png

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Just received my DSA Dolch keycaps and I couldn't resist to take some pictures them.

Funny enough, I don't have a keyboard to put them on. That's partly because I'm using an ISO layout instead of an ANSI layout which is what the DSA Dolch is.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to found addition ISO and Nordic layout keys for the DSA Dolch set.

If any of you know where I can get the ISO and Nordic (if they exist) layout keys, please let me know.

hD1P7Nm.jpg

uJS8UBn.jpg

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

lol that little things pretty cool

Its only $5 and it works pretty good for the price. Its shaped like a person and has a face, so when you plug it in a red light, lights up as if it is its heart.

Just received my DSA Dolch keycaps and I couldn't resist to take some pictures them.

Funny enough, I don't have a keyboard to put them on.

hD1P7Nm.jpg

uJS8UBn.jpg

Oh that reminds me, i should do the same.

Oh that reminds me, i should do the same.

They look so good, since I got my eyes on them a several months ago I knew I had to get them at some point.

Finally a group buy popped up and I got them right away.

As mentioned above, unfortunately I haven't been able to find the ISO keys for it  :(

Just a side note JoshuaMo, please don't quote any pictures. If you must quote pictures, use the spoiler tag, so the pictures can be expanded and contracted.

Thanks for the link but as far as I can see they don't make DSA profile keycaps :-(

I can use them, but I don't think I'll do it on my ISO layout keyboards as the symbol keys are all wrong, wrong for ISO at least.

I have considered to get a Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 TKL w/Cherry MX Blues / ANSI layout.

That might seem like a weird choice as I'm from Denmark and we use an ISO layout as you know.

However, I've just started studying software technology and then the ANSI layout starts to make a lot more sense.

Most of what we write is in English and all code is in English (a-z).

All the above is excuses most of all, basically I pulled the trigger and then started asking questions.

Thanks for the link but as far as I can see they don't make DSA profile keycaps :-(

I can use them, but I don't think I'll do it on my ISO layout keyboards as the symbol keys are all wrong, wrong for ISO at least.

I have considered to get a Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 TKL w/Cherry MX Blues / ANSI layout.

That might seem like a weird choice as I'm from Denmark and we use an ISO layout as you know.

However, I've just started studying software technology and then the ANSI layout starts to make a lot more sense.

Most of what we write is in English and all code is in English (a-z).

All the above is excuses most of all, basically I pulled the trigger and then started asking questions.

Well, look at my location at the left ;)

I use an ANSI keyboard, so if you don't need those I can adopt them or something :)

Well, look at my location at the left ;)

Exactly ;-)

I use an ANSI keyboard

How do you like it, do you use it for general use and what's the reason you got an ANSI keyboard?

so if you don't need those I can adopt them or something :)

10/10 for effort :-D

I couldn't give or even sell these lovely caps.

Especially not when I consider what I paid for them.

$108.40 USD for the keycaps and another $54 USD because the package got caught in customs.

Exactly ;-)

How do you like it, do you use it for general use and what's the reason you got an ANSI keyboard?

10/10 for effort :-D

I couldn't give or even sell these lovely caps.

Especially not when I consider what I paid for them.

$108.40 USD for the keycaps and another $54 USD because the package got caught in customs.

I wasn't born in Denmark, I just have Danish family and I live here. I was raised on an ANSI keyboard.

Well, that's a really sick price for keycaps, you could buy a good mechanical keyboard for this price :o then just go ahead and put them into a frame :D