What Do You Miss Most About The 90's?

What do you miss the most about the 90's?

Shows,movies,music,"fashion" what do you miss?

Ya i was born in 1997 so you would say i technically wasnt a 90's kid but i got all my sisters hand me downs and had to watch all there shows and listen to the music. so i was surrounded by 90's :)

I miss No Doubt the most (i know they are back together) they were so awesome and they were just THE band in the 90's imo.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

good cartoons and pokemon games, n64, jean coats

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I miss being able to refer to the 90's as being "10 years ago"

Coolermaster HAF 932 | Intel i7 4770k  | Corsair H100i | 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | PowerColor 7970 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair HX650 | Dell U2713HM , U2312HM

Samsung 840 Pro 128gb|  9tb Storage |  CMStorm Quickfire rapid (Cherry Blue) | SteelSeries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Siberia | Logitech G51| Xonar DX| Sennheiser HD518|

~Duck Duck Goose!~

good cartoons and pokemon games

just yesterday did i learn that pokemon stands for pocket monsters.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

I miss cartoons from the 90s :P

Remember Johnny Bravo? lol... It's so much better when you're all grown up

just yesterday did i learn that pokemon stands for pocket monsters.

i remember the pocket monster cards (before it was shortened to pokemon)

-and better kids meal toys

- dragonball z

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Michael Jordan and the fact that there was no economical crisis.(I am a late '90s kid)

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I miss only having the original 151 (152 if you count MissingNo.). There are way too many nowadays :(

and they all are the same thing just different skin and name. i was never HUGE in pokemon but i its crap now

and they all are the same thing just different skin and name. i was never HUGE in pokemon but i its crap now

I still play my original red version on my gameboy color. I'm in the middle of a Pidgey solo run permadeath hahaha

I still play my original red version on my gameboy color. I'm in the middle of a Pidgey solo run permadeath hahaha

damn zubat not leaving you alone 

damn zubat not leaving you alone 

More Zubat gives me more opportunities to power level my little birdie :D

I just miss being a kid, I was born in 94. Everything you experienced as a kid was almost always a new experience and I loved it.

I miss cartoons from the 90s :P

Remember Johnny Bravo? lol... It's so much better when you're all grown up

I wasnt allowed to watch johnny bravo :(

I wasnt allowed to watch johnny bravo :(

haha im sorry 

Digimon and Zoids. POKEMON IS OVERRATED!!

Good Morning...

Digimon and Zoids. POKEMON IS OVERRATED!!

zoids was awsome , but digimon was horrible 

Cartoon network and disney not being crap. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I get a bit tired of those poeple who they miss the 90's... Because most of these people are in fact born in the 90's, and what they truely miss, is their childhood...
People older than 25 know the 90's fo what it truely was... Like XiaoPigs said: "The simplicity of life"... but since he said he was born in '94... Doesn't it mean he only remember the 90's as the first 6 years of his life?

I do not claim to have known the 90's and consider myself as a child of the 90's, but I did not experience other things than childish joys of playing and watching cartoons, and... those are not the only things that existed in the 90's.

Sorry for being hateful, I do not mean to offense anyone, but I just wanted to lose my "burden".

Oh and I almost forgotten, Gameboy with Final Fantasy and Pokemon were the only video games I played until my Father bought us a computer in 1999. And Pokemon rules!!!

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

• Pogs
  • Pokemon cards
  • Pokemon gameboy games (especially the TCG game)
  • The funny music videos on TV all the time, especially eurodance (Mr. Bombastic anyone? lol)
  • The weather was somehow always nice

A tribute to the greatest GameBoy soundtrack ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbAzmA889c

NOSTALGIA BOMB!!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just the general feel, It was my childhood and I had a good time.

I remember when i was a kid that when my mum bought a 6pack of cinnamon doughnuts from the bakery we got a second 6pack for free :)

Also petrol was like 40c/L and now it's 140c/L

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review