Out of sync and everything stutters

Can only connect to my monitor via DVI

can you try your igpu  

or can you go to a computer store and troubleshoot you hardware replace everything your cpu you gpu you name it and try adding a sound card 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

can you try your igpu  

or can you go to a computer store and troubleshoot you hardware replace everything your cpu you gpu you name it and try adding a sound card 

My monitor requires a dedicated gpu, an integrated one won't even display anything 

My monitor requires a dedicated gpu, an integrated one won't even display anything 

i think that i have found your problem its 100% your montior no wait im 1000% sure that it your montier no its still not good engouh im 100000000000000% SURE That its you moniter

if you want me to exlpain i will 

first you said that you had this problem for the moment that you boguht your pc which mean that your gpu/cpu/ram/mobo are ok but when you start up your pc you are out of sync because if any of the other components your computer won't turn on 

let me tell you something about montiers your pc or computer as you say sends some info to your montier and then the montiers untilz that date and turn it in to an image and boom you can see your pics or whatever and they are called refresh rates i know that your montier rate is 8ms but sometimes thing goes wrong 

so for that i would say that your montier is screwed 

i think that i have found your problem its 100% your montior no wait im 1000% sure that it your montier no its still not good engouh im 100000000000000% SURE That its you moniter

if you want me to exlpain i will 

first you said that you had this problem for the moment that you boguht your pc which mean that your gpu/cpu/ram/mobo are ok but when you start up your pc you are out of sync because if any of the other components your computer won't turn on 

let me tell you something about montiers your pc or computer as you say sends some info to your montier and then the montiers untilz that date and turn it in to an image and boom you can see your pics or whatever and they are called refresh rates i know that your montier rate is 8ms but sometimes thing goes wrong 

so for that i would say that your montier is screwed 

I'm going to trust your judgement on this. It seems i'm now in the market for a new monitor.....sigh, that's what i get for buying a Korean brand.

I'm going to trust your judgement on this. It seems i'm now in the market for a new monitor.....sigh, that's what i get for buying a Korean brand.

If it works better with the TV, it must be the monitor.

Since the Aussie market is dry when it comes to monitors, I'll recommend this, it looks like a good option for your money http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/lg-monitor-23ea53vp

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

don't forget to give best answer if i helped  B)

If it works better with the TV, it must be the monitor.

Since the Aussie market is dry when it comes to monitors, I'll recommend this, it looks like a good option for your money http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/lg-monitor-23ea53vp

I'm going to test it with my TV again just to be doubly sure. Do you have any suggestions on how i should test it? (other than just playing games and watching videos and listening)

I'm going to test it with my TV again just to be doubly sure. Do you have any suggestions on how i should test it? (other than just playing games and watching videos and listening)

you must be kiding i mean what can you do beside playing video game and watching movies 

you must be kiding i mean what can you do beside playing video game and watching movies 

Eh, i don't know maybe there's some program you guy's could recommend that tests audio sync? 

It'd help to be able to compare set numbers from my TV to my monitor. Make sense?

Eh, i don't know maybe there's some program you guy's could recommend that tests audio sync? 

It'd help to be able to compare set numbers from my TV to my monitor. Make sense?

haha nope i don't know a program but think about it do you need a software while that you already have the best computer with the best software ( your body ) video sync tests are vary easy i will tell you :

1. watch a video on your moniter 

2. after 5 min of the video exit/stop it and remamber the last thing that the charchter said and in what sence/secend 

3. watch the video again and stop it at the same secend that you stoped you video while watching the moniter 

4.now compure is there a difference