Out of sync and everything stutters

So I'm unsure about what exactly is wrong with my 6 month old PC, Perhaps it's the graphics card, or perhaps it's the monitor causing the issue. But first and foremost the audio is out of sync (using headphones or speakers doesn't matter it's still out of sync) (the video appears to be late) and every game i play micro stutters regardless of the settings or the resolution i use.

My specs are as follows:

Intel i5 4670k (stock clock)  cooled by a  coolermaster hyper 212 evo
 saphire r9 290 (with a tri-x cooler)

GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-D3H

8 gigs of 1600 g.skill ram
samsung 840 evo (250 gig)
seagate barracuda (2TB)
antec high currentgamer psu (620 watt)
windows 7
latest amd beta drivers 

And my monitor is the QNIX 2710 (not overclocked) 

Oh and my speakers are Edifier e10's 
And watching flash videos/ any videos are also out of sync by a fraction of a second.

only thing i could say is reinstall windows thats around it

Already did that, made no difference.

how is sound hooked up?

Already did that, made no difference.

Downgrade the GPU Drivers.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

how is sound hooked up?

Via the front speaker jack at the back of the motherboard 

Downgrade the GPU Drivers.

Doesn't matter what drivers i use ( i've used a bunch) i've had this issue since i built the PC. but i just can't put up with it any more.

have you tried to use a sound card?

Sorry, the title reminded me of Battlefield 4.

I would say the best bet is to swap out the graphics card to see if that has any effect, I am sure either you or a friend has one lying around. 

If not try reinstalling drivers, games and windows (in that order, if the before has no effect) 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

have you tried to use a sound card?

no i haven't, but it's not like i have one on hand to test with. 

sound drivers updated ? other then that i dont have a solution

Let's agree to disagree

Doesn't matter what drivers i use ( i've used a bunch) i've had this issue since i built the PC. but i just can't put up with it any more.

Do you plug your speakers through the analog input? if so then if you have a USB speaker or headset, try them and maybe they will work.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

On another note, make sure there are not conflicting drivers eg. nvidia and amd drivers installed or older drivers.

Also, this may sound weird but is something pinning your cpu at a high usage even when "idle" a virus of some sort. That last one was just a thought and I have no experience of such a thing although, I pretty sure they exist.  

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

Sorry, the title reminded me of Battlefield 4.

I would say the best bet is to swap out the graphics card to see if that has any effect, I am sure either you or a friend has one lying around. 

If not try reinstalling drivers, games and windows (in that order, if the before has no effect) 

I don't have any spare graphics card's (this is my first PC) and i don't know anyone with a PC.

I have already reinstalled drivers and windows and games..... no effect.

sound drivers updated ? other then that i dont have a solution

Latest from the gigabyte site

Have you tried using the hdmi audio?

Do you plug your speakers through the analog input? if so then if you have a USB speaker or headset, try them and maybe they will work.

I only have analogue headphones ...

On another note, make sure there are not conflicting drivers eg. nvidia and amd drivers installed or older drivers.

Also, this may sound weird but is something pinning your cpu at a high usage even when "idle" a virus of some sort. That last one was just a thought and I have no experience of such a thing although, I pretty sure they exist.  

Cpu usage is normal levels on idle, no viruses on my PC, and no conflicting drivers either.

Have you tried using the hdmi audio?

Can only connect to my monitor via DVI

Can only connect to my monitor via DVI

Do you have TV then if so then hook it to the TV and see if the problem is gone.

Latest from the gigabyte site

just to be sure find out the device name through device manager and get them off the manufacturers website.

Do you have TV then if so then hook it to the TV and see if the problem is gone.

I did try that, it did seem to alleviate stutter and sync up the audio (keep in mind the audio is only a fraction out of sync) though i really hope it's not some sort of placibo effect. but it's looking like i've gotten a dodgy Korean monitor. but sometimes (rarely)  when i boot up my PC, it struggles to even play HD video on youtube. but if you shut it down and switch the power on and off, it plays them again.

Cpu usage is normal levels on idle, no viruses on my PC, and no conflicting drivers either.

Balls, that is me all out of ideas. Sorry man.

Balls, that is me all out of ideas. Sorry man.

No worries, seems to be a mystery to everyone at the moment.