*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

Well, they could have a female host with the 3 i guess. But they would probably drool over boobs, if they are that type.

I think James May might be the only one actually presenting the show, while the others look at chest-melons.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I don't think that as attractive. I think females do that better than men. Manboobs are just wrong.

I wasn't talking about man boobs. If you want a woman on the show with enormous breasts, shouldn't it be fair to have a guy with an enormous package too? Just to balance out the unneeded sexualising? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I think James May might be the only one actually presenting the show, while the others look at chest-melons.

Yeah, like the gif 2 pages ago.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just don't think women should present car shows, it doesn't feel right to me.

Why not? :wacko:

I think it would be rather make it more interessting, because we as womans have a totaly diffrent look at things, as you males.

I think it could be even a boost for Top Gear.

I think it would be rather make it more interessting, because we as womans have a totaly diffrent look at things, as you males.

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Also, because the female presenter in Fifth Gear was rubbish.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Shibene Smitz, or however you pronounce her name presents the German Top Gear. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Also, because the female presenter in Fifth Gear was rubbish.

I wouldn't say it was because of the female presenter. Their show wasn't exactly that well structured and wouldn't hold people's attention. I blame the producers and other people behind Fifth Gear for it being a boring and pretty poor show. 

I wouldn't say it was because of the female presenter. Their show wasn't exactly that well structured and wouldn't hold people's attention. I blame the producers and other people behind Fifth Gear for it being a boring and pretty poor show. 

Oh no, I'm not blaming on her at all. Fifth Gear was a pretty bad show overall. However, a female presenter on that show seemed weird to me.

Oh no, I'm not blaming on her at all. Fifth Gear was a pretty bad show overall. However, a female presenter on that show seemed weird to me.

Ah ok. I did think she was a pretty poor presenter though.

Ah ok. I did think she was a pretty poor presenter though.

Yeah. Anyway, I think making a change to the lineup at all would be terrible. Even if they brought on a hunky guy to just stand there as eye-candy, I would still be pretty annoyed at the modified lineup.

Yeah. Anyway, I think making a change to the lineup at all would be terrible. Even if they brought on a hunky guy to just stand there as eye-candy, I would still be pretty annoyed at the modified lineup.

James would just stare at his arse, like he does at clarksons, so it wouldn't work.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

James would just stare at his arse, like he does at clarksons, so it wouldn't work.

Yeah, it would just be inconvenient. Staring at two arses is alot of work.

Has James not seen Clarkson on his holidays? I wouldn't want to see that in a dark alley. 

Yeah, it would just be inconvenient. Staring at two arses is alot of work.

I think his brain would implode. Or he would suddenly pull out a rocking chair, a sudoku book and a pipe, and sit there rocking away to puzzles, as that is what James would do instead of sitting on the floor rocking in a corner cringing.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Has James not seen Clarkson on his holidays? I wouldn't want to see that in a dark alley. 

Hammond however...

DYgVDYL.gif

Hammond however...

DYgVDYL.gif

Hammond in his 30's. Now, he is still falling through his midlife crisis. 

Hammond in his 30's. Now, he is still falling through his midlife crisis. 

Yeah, and he isn't even middle-aged yet.

He still looks good in his 40s.

Yeah, and he isn't even middle-aged yet.

He still looks good in his 40s.

Agreed. But... 

tumblr_lkiorbTzP11qcrpdqo1_400.jpg

...then.

Agreed. But... 

tumblr_lkiorbTzP11qcrpdqo1_400.jpg

...then.

Yeah, he does look a little bit like a female there. I prefer the whole Top Gear team now, compared to how they used to look.

Yeah, he does look a little bit like a female there. I prefer the whole Top Gear team now, compared to how they used to look.

article-2172333-1406801D000005DC-606_634

Smoking. 

i still disagree with "some" of you guys.

It just would be cool to see a cool chick kicking Jeremy´s butt, with some drifting skills and whatnot :D

i still disagree with you guys.

It just would be cool to see a cool chick kicking Jeremy´s butt, with some drifting skills and whatnot :D

I wasn't disagreeing. I actually agree with the idea of having a female presenter. 

I wasn't disagreeing. I actually agree with the idea of having a female presenter. 

yeah i allready edited my post to "some" of you guys haha :D