A Good Budget Tenkeyless Keyboard

DerpyDerp123

I am looking for a keyboard that is tenkeyless. It doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles that some premium product have. All I need is durability from aging, keys that doesn't disappear in a week, and keys with good not great typing and gaming experience.

Cooler Master makes some of the BEST budget mechanical keyboards. The Quickfire Rapid is just the keyboard for you!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Another question, what switch should I go for?

If you don't know, I recommend brown. They are tactile, so you can feel when you actuate the key and they are not as obnoxious as blues.

Do you never use the num-pad or almost never? Because if you use it once or twice a month you might want to consider the quickfire TK:

If is only one row wider than a normal tenkeyless, but it has the numpad an arrow keys, delete, etc all merged into a numberpad. I have it and after a few days, switching between the two modes becomes second nature.

cm-storm-quickfire-tk-custom-pc-review-1

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE