How good are Beats Headphones ?

LawrenceBarnes2013

i'm at least considering buying some new headphones and was wondering about Beats Headphones since they're all over the adds and Commercials, how do they compare to say beyerdynamics custom one pros, or my current Corsair Vengeance 1500 Headset, are they worth it, Price to performance ? 

-Zack-

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

i'm at least considering buying some new headphones and was wondering about Beats Headphones since they're all over the adds and Commercials, how do they compare to say beyerdynamics custom one pros, or my current Corsair Vengeance 1500 Headset, are they worth it, Price to performance ? 

-Zack-

beats are shit the end.

Beats are great but not for the price, my friend has them and I've listened to some metal on there and they sound better than average but nothing that my ath-m50s can't do for half the price. 

this literally takes less effort to find than make a thread

here's two months worth of reading material on why beats are bad, so go ahead and print everything out and read it on your crapper or whatever it is that you do that might involve some spare time for reading things (i.e. using the computer)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22why+are+beats+bad%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=Palemoon:en-US&client=palemoon&channel=fflb#channel=fflb&q=why+are+beats+by+dre+bad&rls=Palemoon:en-US&safe=off

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22why+are+beats+bad%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=Palemoon:en-US&client=palemoon&channel=fflb#channel=fflb&q=beats+bad+linus+tech+tips&rls=Palemoon:en-US&safe=off

Edited by helping

Error: 410

I doubt you'll find anyone in this forum that will say  good things about them. There actually not that bad just overpriced .

-Zack-

There as bad as generic apple earphones that come with an iPhone... A quote by Dr. Dre "You know what's more gangster than mugging a guy? Selling a guy $25 headphones for $175 a thousand times a day, there volunteering to be mugged!"  

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

why do you make threads like this

go ahead and make a "why is PC gaming better" thread at the same time so we can even it out

this literally takes less effort to find than make a thread

here's two months worth of reading material on why beats are bad, so go ahead and print everything out and read it on your crapper or whatever it is that you do that might involve some spare time for reading things (i.e. using the computer)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22why+are+beats+bad%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=Palemoon:en-US&client=palemoon&channel=fflb#channel=fflb&q=why+are+beats+by+dre+bad&rls=Palemoon:en-US&safe=off

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22why+are+beats+bad%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=Palemoon:en-US&client=palemoon&channel=fflb#channel=fflb&q=beats+bad+linus+tech+tips&rls=Palemoon:en-US&safe=off

while you're at it, go ahead and ask your doctor why eating lead is bad

WHAT ?!!   Can't you just answer my question like every body else and post a creative Comment, and what's wrong with my thread ?! i'm asking for opinions on a product Like every body else who post a thread in hear, i didn't quite get what you're about ?!

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

WHAT ?!!   Can't you just answer my question like every body else and post a creative Comment, and what's wrong with my thread ?! i'm asking for opinions on a product Like every body else who post a thread in hear, i didn't quite get what you're about ?!

it's bad, and your thread is redundant with hundreds of google results, this is not an esoteric subject.

we can't post LMGTFY links here, so i posted the next best thing.

Error: 410

They do not compare to something like audiophile headphones, at all. 

Better than the Star Wars ones, buy Beyerdybamics are better than beats. They are NOT worth their money.

beats are shit the end.

Beats are great but not for the price, my friend has them and I've listened to some metal on there and they sound better than average but nothing that my ath-m50s can't do for half the price. 

OK, thanks guys, so i don't know that much about Headphones, so witch Beyerodynamic do you recommend for a round $100~$130 ? What i'm looking for most importantly, is Very good Surround in Gaming Performance 

it's bad, and your thread is redundant with hundreds of google results, this is not an esoteric subject.

we can't post LMGTFY links here, so i posted the next best thing.

what's wrong with you mate ! i just asked for your opinion just like every body else and the simple answer for you would of been to not Comment at all