Looking for a way to connect these two parts

Hey forum,

so I'm currently in the process of perfecting my loop and I've done some changes that left me with a spare 120mm radiator and some space to mount it.  It would be a shame to have it laying around, so I figured some extra cooling couldn't do any harm. The problem is that the position of the two G1/4" ports on the radiator and on the reservoir, the two parts I want to connect, makes it impossible to use normal tubing.

Here's an image to illustrate my problem, the red circle is the connection I'm having trouble with:

faLIIqJ.jpg

what you can't see there is that the two ports are actually offset a little, the port on the reservoir is more on the motherboard-side of the case, while the port on the radiator is located about half an inch more towards the side panel.

Here's an image to give you a better idea of what I mean:

z80CLZO.jpg

I'm looking for some kind of double-link 45° fitting or something like that. It would be really nice if I could somehow add that radiator, all I need is a way to hook it up.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Angeld fittings?

yeah but the way the two ports are offset, a standard 90° adapter won't work and I'm afraid there may not be enough space for a double 45° adapter..

Why cant you go from pump to second fitting with a 90 degree fitting and then out the first one to gpu?

This is off topic, but there seems to be a lot of air in your loop.

Why cant you go from pump to second fitting with a 90 degree fitting and then out the first one to gpu?

If you mean what I think you mean, that would create some very messy-looking runs...

This is off topic, but there seems to be a lot of air in your loop.

it does look like air on the photo but in reality its just dust on the tubing.

Turn the radiator around?

huh. never thought about that  :lol:

Bitspower 90° dual rotary with a dual g1/4" male might work.

Is the port on the pump that is facing the camera in- or outlet? If it's an outlet rotating the pump 90° and then using the bitspower fitting might work even better. Hard to tell the exact measurements from these photos.