A New Hobby....!

Arshdeep

Hey, this may be weird, but please do post.

So I mainly play FPS games on my PC. Sometimes I get frustrated.

So here I am, looking for a new hobby. I know everyone is different, but post what

you like to do in the free time, be it working out, tech related, or anything else!

please do reply below!

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Hey, this may be weird, but please do post.

So I mainly play FPS games on my PC. Sometimes I get frustrated.

So here I am, looking for a new hobby. I know everyone is different, but post what

you like to do in the free time, be it working out, tech related, or anything else!

please do reply below!

Working out, Formula 1, football, hip-hop/rap, TV series. Do what I do and become one of my minions.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

dog hunting with the dogs having a nfc tag (oh and for harder level make the dogs get pissed and run after another dog

I'm a huge music fanatic. The only time I am not listening to music is when Im with family or working. besides that, its always music. even when I'm sleeping. 

Someone is going to say fapping. Just watch.

Other than me.

dude, hell no. I am not watching you fap. watching people fap is a terrible hobby

Cars maybe?

Interested in Business and Technology

I bought myself a "drone" its great fun and can get amazing pictures

ag8SR.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Other than me.

But seriously I go to the gym and play tennis.

Dancing.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Minecraft

RC (hobby grade)

EDM

Parties

potato

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Don't knock it till you try it.

Inspiring

RC aircraft! :D

ag9GW.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Other than me.

lol

Working out, Formula 1, football, hip-hop/rap, TV series. Do what I do and become one of my minions.

going to gym right now ;)

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

going to gym right now ;)

I should go to a gym once in a while... Hell, ever would be a better start than what I'm not doing. :D

I'll read, listen to music, watch movies, start/continue a TV series, and write for my website- try that! I hold a tech blog, and it's pretty fun, and it lets you say whatever you want without (unreasonable) consequence. Also, cooking is fun. And going on bike rides.

Origami makes for a cheap yet fun hobby. You can learn to code or animate. Run around your neighborhood or parkour.

right now, my favorite hobby has to be 3d printing

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

RC aircraft! :D

Anything RC is fun :) Cars, boats, planes, helicopters, crawlers, drones, potatoes, etc...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

RC, Airsoft, Paintball

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

potatoes

Potatoes?