Malaysian Airlines Beoing 777 Shot Down over Ukraine with All on Board Lost.

I know this is not tech news but I think it is important enough to warrant a coverage (the more people know about this, the more pressure there will on nations be to actually end this conflict).  If mods out there think otherwise then please feel free to remove it.

The second aircraft tragedy for Malaysian Airlines: A Boeing 777 has been shot down at 10000 meters (30000+ ft) with all 295 on board lost.

It os not clear at this point who shot the plane down and no one is taking the blame.  However experts have said that to be able to shoot down a plane at that altitude, the Surface- to- Air Missile would have to have been pretty advanced.  There is speculation that it was shot own by a BUK missile (which is a Russian SAM weapon) which if true could put Russia in hot water since it shows that they are supplying some pretty serious weaponry to the Ukranian rebels.

buk-m1-anti-aircraft-missile-system.jpg

This is the BUK Surface- to- Air Missile system which reportedly shot down Malaysian Flight MH17.

I personally think that this conflict is getting way out of hand if civilian planes are now being targeted, whether it was an accident or not.

What does the rest of the LTT community think about this?

And forgot the source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28354856

Edited by LlamaDom

Cough... This is a TECH NEWS AND REVIEWS not world news. We are a tech forum. not a serious news forum.... and it's been posted in off topic already.

You just double posted a repost. This is the 3rd repost of this.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

This is getting worse everyday

Double re-post combo one more repost and you win a Reposted repost of a repost reposting a repost

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Cough... This is a TECH NEWS AND REVIEWS not world news. We are a tech forum. not a serious news forum.... and it's been posted in off topic already.

My bad. Thought it was important to mention though.

You just double posted a repost. This is the 3rd repost of this.

Yeah I don't know why it posted twice... Chrome is being a real pain today.

Mods feel free to remove post if you deem it necessary.

double post a repost AND do it in the wrong forum

Mods close this topic pls

My bad. Thought it was important to mention though.

Yeah I don't know why it posted twice... Chrome is being a real pain today.

Even if say russia or the US got bombed and everything was ruined and no one lived. Shouldn't be posted in tech news imo.

Double re-post combo one more repost and you win a Reposted repost of a repost reposting a repost

The mods might have to delete it 4 or 5 times to ensure all the reposts are deleted as well.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

The mods might have to delete it 4 or 5 times to ensure all the reposts are deleted as well.

lol.  I'm new to posting but I swear I pressed the post button just once.

This stuff is pretty complicated... Is could also been ukrainians to make Russia look even worse... Or the rebels that "accidentally" got this vehicle... There was also a story that they thought it was a ukrainian bomb carrier and that why they shot it down, from bottom they look pretty much the same... And how can you be so ignorant? 300 people died and youre like: Meh, whatever

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

lol.  I'm new to posting but I swear I pressed the post button just once.

don't worry it just happens sometimes, Usually it's not a user error that causes your pc to resend the last packet (resulting in the server getting two requests to post).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My first though was "Wow... Malaysian Airlines screw up again..." My second thought is everything happening over there just lines up with what was predicted.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive