This picture is committing so many sins

TopWargamer

post-43287-Good-Burger-I-know-some-of-th

I don't really follow whatever that thing is.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It just seems like the plot for some bat s**t insane fanfiction. I don't even...
Also +1 for the full metal jacket clip

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i had to stop at the second line, that just plain terrible, not even funny because is bad

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Is this from one of your animes? I don't get it.

It would annoy me more if they used some less well known anime. Naruto, Bleach and such are always open to jokes. 

It's nice to see all of the shitty shows that I hated as a child balled up into one horrible short story! :-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It's nice to see all of the shitty shows that I hated as a child balled up into one horrible short story! :-)

you hate fullmetal alchemist and cowboy bebop? I can somewhat understand hating bleach, naruto, pokemon, digimon, yugioh, drangon ball, gundam, beyblade, fairy tail, inuyasha and avatar which is the only one that isn't an anime

wonder if i missed any of them...

Whoa... what?... this is blasphemous to the eyes. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm not sure what I just read.(I don't even think Avatar the Last Airbender is an anime)

So is this what this community has been reduced too? Random facebook junk posts in Offtopic?

christ, Linus needs to tighten up the community policies around here.

So is this what this community has been reduced too? Random facebook junk posts in Offtopic?

Well this is expected content in the off topic section really. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This actually almost works since most is shonen jump anime.

Keenan and Kel

That gif really made me laugh. 

In  regards the OP, I think it makes perfect sense

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I had to read the thread to make any sense of this, +1 for being an old fart...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Bro, it's the off topic section. I can post whatever I want, so long as it abides by the forum rules. If you want to go discuss something, then find another thread or forum section to post in. You're being a buzz kill to the people enjoying the post, and that's not cool.

Plus, just because you find something junky doesn't mean that everybody finds it junky. It boggles my mind when people post in threads that are junky to them and start hating. You don't like it, so don't comment. Move along and post somewhere else.

If you have a problem with the forum, take it up with the moderators and administrators, not my thread, because hating on it won't solve anything.

COMIC SANS

Bro, it's the off topic section. I can post whatever I want, so long as it abides by the forum rules. If you want to go discuss something, then find another thread or forum section to post in. You're being a buzz kill to the people enjoying the post, and that's not cool.

Plus, just because you find something junky doesn't mean that everybody finds it junky. It boggles my mind when people post in threads that are junky to them and start hating. You don't like it, so don't comment. Move along and post somewhere else.

If you have a problem with the forum, take it up with the moderators and administrators, not my thread, because hating on it won't solve anything.

Has signature

~PC Modder/Overclocker - PC Gamer - Intel Core i7 User - AMD+EyeFinity User - Mechanical Keyboard Fan - Razer Naga Fan - Female~

Poster calls me "Bro"

This is Naruto Uzumaki - HOW BOUT FAK YOU BURN IN HELLL FAGITZZZZ

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Has signature

~PC Modder/Overclocker - PC Gamer - Intel Core i7 User - AMD+EyeFinity User - Mechanical Keyboard Fan - Razer Naga Fan - Female~

Poster calls me "Bro"

I don't really look at signatures, so I don't really care.

COMIC SANS

Has signature

Poster calls me "Bro"

very odd place to put that, probably would be better bold and size=5 if you really wanted people to see it. Also most people on this forum are guys so at least you can be appreciative that your not getting treated differently because you are a female? Because personally I think that would be worse.

very odd place to put that, probably would be better bold and size=5 if you really wanted people to see it. Also most people on this forum are guys so at least you can be appreciative that your not getting treated differently because you are a female? Because personally I think that would be worse.

With the reply you made, I'm not even going to try to reply because the assumption you made is... I don't even know how you came to the conclusion...

With the reply you made, I'm not even going to try to reply because the assumption you made is... I don't even know how you came to the conclusion...

Which one? I really try to come to a conclusion, sorry if it seemed that way. I was just trying to say if you want someone to see it you have to make it stick out, case and point is my sig. The second part I guess was said in bad taste but was said because I have see women get unwarranted and unwanted special treatment on many tech forums since they are a rarity.

The last is rarely do people usually check profiles of even sig's before replying to posts. Heck a bunch of my posting is done through tapatalk where you sont even see people's sig's.

Which one? I really try to come to a conclusion, sorry if it seemed that way. I was just trying to say if you want someone to see it you have to make it stick out, case and point is my sig. The second part I guess was said in bad taste but was said because I have see women get unwarranted and unwanted special treatment on many tech forums since they are a rarity.

The last is rarely do people usually check profiles of even sig's before replying to posts. Heck a bunch of my posting is done through tapatalk where you sont even see people's sig's.

Forgive me, My dyslexia got the better of me. It read as though you were saying i wanted to be treated differently.

I dont want to be treated differently, but i sure as hell don't want to be called a man either.

And just because the majority is male doesn't mean its right to just gender everyone male.

It leads people to believe that the default gender term is male ones, and it makes females feel excluded and unwelcome.

Wanting to be gender'd correctly isn't asking to be treated any different, because we do it in person, and its the proper mode and method universally.

Even in the female gamer only forum segment that I visit we don't use female pronouns as default.

It's easy and no effort to use genderless pronouns(They, them, their) and it respects everyone's gender and position.

• 4 months later...

Has signature

Poster calls me "Bro"

Wassap bro, which you doing bro, you think bro is a bad thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcfyqO-8JoI

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650