Corsair 450D Water cooling parts that i can fit in?

so i have an amd 8350 cpu, the 990 fxa ud3 mobo, low profile ram, a cooler master v650 psu... in the future im going to do a custom water cooling setup..

what parts should i get that will fit in it i need to know every detail...

And also tell me what should i do. Thanks  :) .

do you have a Graphics card ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

do you have a Graphics card ?

im thinking about getting a 780ti in the future

the top is deep enough to fit a radiator, I wouldn't go too thick, as it is actually more designed towards AiO watercoolers. If your motherboard heatsinks are not in the way, i think you might get away with a 45mm rad+25mm fans.

On the front, as you know, watercooling means there will be compromises to be made, and the drive cages should go away, you can install a 60mm+fans on it, without worrying about a long graphics card.

The pump+res, should be a compact combo (or bay res), there is not much space to fit them.

Something like this.

This pic is from Overclockers.uk

IMG_0848.jpg

Or this (from corsair blog).

_1050711.JPG

im thinking about getting a 780ti in the future

OK, This is what you're gonna start with, a nice Slim 240mm Rad, for your CPU, some nice Premochil Flex Tubing; Fittings, and a pump, plus Two fans, From Noctua for ex, and later on when you get your Graphics card you add an other 120mm Slim Rad, a water block for your Graphics card, Tubing and Fittings, and  one fan (two for Push/poll) again, and you add it to the Loop, you need instructions to how to do it ??

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

OK, This is what you're gonna start with, a nice Slim 240mm Rad, for your CPU, some nice Premochil Flex Tubing; Fittings, and a pump, plus Two fans, From Noctua for ex, and later on when you get your Graphics card you add an other 120mm Slim Rad, a water block for your Graphics card, Tubing and Fittings, and  one fan (two for Push/poll) again, and you add it to the Loop, you need instructions to how to do it ??

not now, later, thanks!!

not now, later, thanks!!

OK, good, so, the CPU Rad goes on the Top, and the Graphics card Rad goes on the Back, when ever you're ready to kick off, We're here to Guide you through 

so i have an amd 8350 cpu, the 990 fxa ud3 mobo, low profile ram, a cooler master v650 psu... in the future im going to do a custom water cooling setup..

what parts should i get that will fit in it i need to know every detail...

And also tell me what should i do. Thanks  :) .

A 120mm rad (presumably in the rear) isn't worth the cost and unnecessary complication of your custom loop IMO. I recommend you get all your PC components first (like a GPU) and see how you like the temps air cooled or with an AIO on the CPU. For water cooling you could get a 360mm Alphacool ST30 in the top and a 240mm ST30 in the front, pump/res combo from EK, primochill advanced LRT tubing, bitspower/monsoon/koolance compression fittings and push or pull fans (NF-F12's or Eloops from NB).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.