"Amazon Instant Video App may Finally Come to Android, Release 'Imminent'"

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.droid-life.com/2014/07/16/amazon-instant-video-app-may-finally-come-to-android-release-imminent/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DroidLife+%28Droid+Life%29

In comparison to other platforms, Android has a lot of apps – over 1 million, in fact – but the catalog is far from complete. A few high-profile omissions have made the parity gap painfully perceptible, small as it is. However, according to one report, partial assuagement may be just around the corner. Amazon Marketing Director Russell Morris reportedly told PC Advisor that Amazon Instant Video, a long-awaited app, is due for “imminent” arrival on Android.

Wow, finally. It took them long enough! I know that this isn't a confirmation, but come on, they really should come out with an Android app for Amazon Instant Video. Honestly, one of the things holding me back from signing up for the service is the lack of an Android app, which means that I can't watch any videos on the go (unless I own an Amazon tablet or phone).

Amazon, you may be right on one thing - sales of your Fire tablets may go down if you release Amazon Instant Video for Android, but the bright side is that more people will subscribe to Amazon Prime, which could make them more money in the end. Who knows, I could be wrong, but either way, I want Amazon Instant Video for Android!

COMIC SANS

Bout friggen time.

this will be amazing :D can watch anything i want on the phone YUUUSSS!

Only reason why I haven't sold my iPad Mini Retina yet... Can finally fully transfer to my Tegra K1 BEAST!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net