Like John Snow, Forbes knows nothing.

So after last WAN show it's safe to say that we all agree Forbes reporting pc gaming news is kinda ignorant.

Now Forbes is not a bad company or anything an their writers are alright. They just don't know what they are talking

about. At some point they had a meeting an decided that their majority now includes pc gamers, which they probably do.

Forbes caters to men ranging from 20-50, an most guys 12-40 game in some way.

These articles are old but they haven't been brought up. this link takes you to a article from 01/24/14

Writer Gordon Kelly bashes on Steam OS with nothing but opinions an no facts. If you scroll down you

will find even more articles bashing Steam OS, all with very little facts. If Forbes is going to start reporting

gaming news they need to hire better freelance writers. I continue to look through tech articles that just don't

give you anything good.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/01/24/steam-machines-are-pointless-and-valve-is-struggling-to-keep-steamos-relevant/

just read the first page

there are many mistakes

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I prefer Jon Snow the British journalist and presenter.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Forbes is made up of many different writers - the writer who wrote the opinion piece about SteamOS is different than the one who wrote 'The Console War Is Over: The PC Already Won'.

That being said, I do take their benchmarking with a few grains of salt...ones they've posted before about the 295x2 and Nvidia Gameworks in Watch Dogs ended up being different than what many tech sites had reported seeing.