What's your favourite PC game of all time?

werto165

Assassin's Creed series,specialy Brotherhood, II, and Revelations, Crysis 2 was also of the chaine, Shift 2 Unleashed, BF3, CoD Black OPS/2, i'm just saying 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

1. World of Warcraft

2. Tomb Raider

3. Bioshock series

4. Metro:LL

5. Minecraft

6. Osu!

7. Unturned

8-xx. All other games 

dishonored

That's in the top3, I love that game, evidence is in the fact I earned the 'ghost' achievement and enjoyed doing it rather than finding it a chore. :)

so slick and smooth, blink is a wondrous thing indeed.

As to why To the Moon is my favorite, the story is epic. I love it. You have to finish it to know why. I beat it in 4-5 hours and I pretty much didn't stop playing the whole time.

My favourite non PC series is probably Metal Gear Solid on the PlayStation consoles.

I guess I was too hasty to brush To The Moon aside as just another RPG maker game, maybe I'll be blissfully wrong we'll see.

Final fantasy (all) and portals (all)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Metro 2033,Fighting force,Future cop lapd,carmageddon and some many many many more games :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

The original DOOM !!!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Oddworld : Abes Oddysee

Red Alert

Myth (or is that mac only?)

I haven't played many modern PC games.

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

minecraft, or planetside, cant decide

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

That's in the top3, I love that game, evidence is in the fact I earned the 'ghost' achievement and enjoyed doing it rather than finding it a chore. :)

so slick and smooth, blink is a wondrous thing indeed.

Ah, I got all ghost and 0 deaths for all but like one or two missions.

Sometimes I accidentally kill someone, I have no idea how.

Next run I'll probably go for high chaos/kill everything playtrhough. In max difficulty sword fighting a mob is damned hard.

Error: 410

Ah, I got all ghost and 0 deaths for all but like one or two missions.

Sometimes I accidentally kill someone, I have no idea how.

Next run I'll probably go for high chaos/kill everything playtrhough. In max difficulty sword fighting a mob is damned hard.

I'll never make it through that game without killing, blinking behind someone and shanking them is just too satisfying.

Have you done the DLC? I've done the knife of dunwall and enjoyed it but I've not done the brigmore witches yet.

I'm quite excited for JC3 but ETS3 I'm not really fussed about, because I'm quite content with ETS2 at the momo.

Yeah that's true i rather want them to add new stuff to ETS2 than make a new game actually

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I'll never make it through that game without killing, blinking behind someone and shanking them is just too satisfying.

Have you done the DLC? I've done the knife of dunwall and enjoyed it but I've not done the brigmore witches yet.

Going to start that next, I have all 3 of them, hopefully it takes more than an hour to finish.

Going to start that next, I have all 3 of them, hopefully it takes more than an hour to finish.

If you charge through and kill everything in sight it can be done pretty fast but I don't enjoy that style I like to skulk around and explore personally.

I'd say I spent a couple hours in it. (KoD)

If you charge through and kill everything in sight it can be done pretty fast but I don't enjoy that style I like to skulk around and explore personally.

I'd say I spent a couple hours in it. (KoD)

I somehow forgot the complete the entire granny rags story line in my most recent no kills ghost run, so there's at least an hour extra in that.

I take a long time because I usually watch the guards walking path to figure out who to strangle and drag away first.

Yeah that's true i rather want them to add new stuff to ETS2 than make a new game actually

Yeah, I don't think ETS3 is worth it unless they do something like remodeling most of the world by adding more scenery and buildings along with making the towns better.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Starsiege for me. The game that really put the hook into me.

Heal Harder!

If I had to pick one, maybe Team Fortress 2. 

Yeah, I don't think ETS3 is worth it unless they do something like remodeling most of the world by adding more scenery and buildings along with making the towns better.

Btw you down for some Multiplayer sometime?

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Btw you down for some Multiplayer sometime?

Yeah, sure.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

favourite game would be Dishonored for me personally. I dont know what it is but the game is just amazing me so much with its world.

Favourite PC game though... I cant decide. :P

Its somewhere between Total War series, Deus Ex and Elder Scrolls Series. (I count ES as PC because its how its meant to be played. :P)

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman

Lemmings for sure

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

If I go by game time it's pretty much neck and neck between Skyrim and Team Fortress 2. It's almost correct, but I do have a great love for the Mass Effect series and Deus Ex: Human Revolution too.