akasa venom medusa
powercolor r9 290 pcs+
gskill 2x8gb 2133 mhz
corsair 400r cx 750w 80 plus
a4 tech x7 g800v ve a4 tech  bloody gun3 v7

and aida64 test

-snip-

thanks for helping.

Change you CPU input voltage to 1.85V and try your CPU voltage  @1.35V if that helps let me know otherwise @ProKoN can help you out more or check out his Haswell overclocking guide here:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Turn the voltage down in your bios...?

I don't see any question in your topic....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm guessing what you did is went into the BIOS, turned up the multiplier, and left the CPU core voltage set to auto.

NEVER DO THIS.

Go into the BIOS, turn the multiplier back down to 34, set the CPU core to 1.3v, save that, boot into windows and check it's ok, then go back to BIOS, turn up the multiplier one step at a time until it doesn't boot, then turn it back down one and you're done.

Yes, this is a layman's guide to getting your overclock, but others will tell you what the maximum voltage is and such. 1.48 is far, far too much.

my bios settings: 

cpu voltage auto  or 1.45v it is not stable less than 1.45v 

cpu clock. 4.4 ghz

cpu input voltage : 1.9v

cpu cache voltage : auto

I playing lol and sometimes 1-2 min bsod code x124 sometimes 10-20min bsod code x124 what's my problem? I don't understand

my bios settings: 

cpu voltage auto  or 1.45v it is not stable less than 1.45v 

cpu clock. 4.4 ghz

I playing lol and sometimes 1-2 min bsod code x124 sometimes 10-20min bsod code x124 what's my problem? I don't understand

You have a bad chip.  Not all chips are created equal, also, you are pumping WAY too much voltage into your chip.  Try doing 4.2Ghz @ 1.2v

You should follow a guide.  Go into overclocking with an open mind, your results are going to be completely unique to your chip, don't try and replicate someone else's results.  Go through the steps and get the best overclock that your chip is capable of that you are comfortable with.  Temperatures should not exceed 85C, and Voltage should not exceed 1.3v to be on the safe side.  Once you go above 1.3v, you are risking your chip if you don't have proper cooling.  I am not sure what your knowledge of overclocking is, but here are some guides that should help you.  This is a long process, be patient, don't force anything and always set your voltage to MANUAL before stress testing.

Terminology and Explanation Guide

Overclockers.net Haswell Overclock Guide

Linus Tech Tips Overclocking Guide

Load Line Calibration and Overclocking

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

my max temp 4.4 ghz with 1.48v 75 it is not normal temp?

my max temp 4.4 ghz with 1.48v 75 it is not normal temp?

In order for someone to see that you have responded, you need to quote or "@" that person.

For that high of a voltage, your temperatures are incredibly good.  Too good, which makes me think something is very off with your overclock.  Start from the beginning, we already know that you have a below average chip, so don't be too optimistic.  Try 4.2Ghz @ 1.2v on the core and see if it is stable.  Leave Cache multiplier and voltage alone.  Cache has zero impact on performance, and only causes instability as shown in the Overclockers.net Haswell Guide.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

cpu voltage : 1.3v

cpu core clock. 4.2ghz

another defults

now stable prime95 max 75 temp 4.2 ghz 1.3v tested 10 min it's not stable less than 1.3v bsod 124x :S

cpu voltage : 1.3v

cpu core clock. 4.2ghz

another defults

now stable prime95 max 75 temp 4.2 ghz 1.3v tested 10 min it's not stable less than 1.3v bsod 124x :S

You have a shit chip, sorry to say.  Yet another person who I need to use as an example why you don't buy expensive CPU coolers until you know that temperatures are the only thing holding you back.

Just start low and work your way up to get the best possible overclock.  Honestly, with that bad of an overclocker, might not be worth it to pump extra volts for such a measly OC.  Try 4.0 @ 1.2v

thanks for helping I don't think no solution. I Have a bad chip. it is necessary high voltage.

hm prime 95 ram test 1-2 sec bsod 124x ram I think issue is ram because cpu test no prob 4.2 ghz but ram test bsod I trying other ram later and  I write here  a result.

Make sure to enable XMP.  Don't overclock your RAM before trying to overclock your CPU.

thanks for helping I don't think no solution. I Have a bad chip. it is necessary high voltage.

Maybe try to set your cache ratio to 40-42 (somewhere in there) and try for 44 on the core.  You might be held back by the cache ratio.  

Make sure you're not on adaptive voltage while doing synthetic tests, too.  Keep it on manual only until you have something solid.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Maybe try to set your cache ratio to 40-42 (somewhere in there) and try for 44 on the core.  You might be held back by the cache ratio.  

Make sure you're not on adaptive voltage while doing synthetic tests, too.  Keep it on manual only until you have something solid.  

just in bios cpu vcore. don't have adaptive mode or another.