SWAG - Urban Dictionary

Wano97

Couldn't fucking agree more mate :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You nailed it.....

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Perfect. Except the implication that the person with SWAG is white. (we didn't start the pants sagging thing bitches)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A lot of you have probably seen this already, but I find it hilarious

-snip-

Shouldn't say "Secretly We Are Gay" because there's nothing wrong with being gay.  But otherwise I couldn't agree more.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

The real definition of swag is "A curtain or piece of fabric fastened as to hand in a drooping curve"

So, when you look at a person's curtains the correct response is "Nice Swag"

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Shouldn't say "Secretly We Are Gay" because there's nothing wrong with being gay.  But otherwise I couldn't agree more.

That is true and even though I am half gay I found it pretty damn funny :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That is true and even though I am half gay I found it pretty damn funny :)

Yeah it had me laughing.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Yeah it had me laughing.

It may not be the correct definition but goddamit it should be.

Someone contact Oxford and have it placed in the real dictionary word for word :)

The real definition of swag is "A curtain or piece of fabric fastened as to hand in a drooping curve"

So, when you look at a person's curtains the correct response is "Nice Swag"

I wonder where it went wrong :/ 

Style or class was replaced with Swag... And Carpe diem was replaced with Yolo..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I wonder where it went wrong :/ 

Style or class was replaced with Swag... And Carpe diem was replaced with Yolo..

Someone needs to make it a crime to say "yolo", immediately punishable by forced sterilization, by an party who witnesses said "yolo" incedent.

We need to stop fighting natural selection lol

Edit: And yes, I see the irony in my statement.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Someone needs to make it a crime to say "yolo", immediately punishable by forced sterilization, by an party who witnesses said "yolo" incedent.

Immediately punishable by the offended party sounds better :P 

As a former practitioner of iaido i'd be able to do it in a heartbeat xD *Swish*

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yea that could work but then again they could still pollute the air molecules with the monstrosity that is 'YOLO'. I must say that I'm in favour of the firing squad and good ol' Mr Bieber will be the first to grace us with his presence in front of the squad.

Wow I think I've given it a little too much thought, I think I need professional help :P

Yea that could work but then again they could still pollute the air molecules with the monstrosity that is 'YOLO'. I must say that I'm in favour of the firing squad and good ol' Mr Bieber will be the first to grace us with his presence in front of the squad.

Wow I think I've given it a little too much thought, I think I need professional help :P

Death by air rifle or paintball sounds good  :lol:  They'd only need about 200-500 shots

Death by air rifle or paintball sounds good  :lol:  They'd only need about 200-500 shots

Though with a Garand they could use a single shot and hit Mr Bieber in the testicular region at almost 500m, I prefer spending one round at a time instead of spray as you go. It is far more efficient.

It may not be the correct definition but goddamit it should be.

Someone contact Oxford and have it placed in the real dictionary word for word :)

It actually is :)

If I recall correctly it was some sort of gay group in the 80's whom didn't want people to know that they were gay so they invented SWAG (Secretly We Are Gay) as a codeword for recognizing each other so that they knew who they could talk freely with.

I may of course be wrong though :/

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Edit: And yes, I see the irony in my statement.

Immediately punishable by the offended party sounds better :P 

As a former practitioner of iaido i'd be able to do it in a heartbeat xD *Swish*

yolo_logo.jpg

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Though with a Garand they could use a single shot and hit Mr Bieber in the testicular region at almost 500m, I prefer spending one round at a time instead of spray as you go. It is far more efficient.

But if you could pepper his pelvic region with paintballs you could challenge yourself to see how many you could put on target accurately. And have more fun in the process.

But if you could pepper his pelvic region with paintballs you could challenge yourself to see how many you could put on target accurately. And have more fun in the process.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR You could take that Garand with its effective range of 500m and double it to 1km and see how many round you spend trying to pepper is pelvic region with 7.62 rounds :)

Wow I think that is a little dark, anyway ghee what a nice day :P

That's pretty brutal lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

yolo_logo.jpg

... Sigh.. You asked for it.. 

1383508362715_zps65c93d8e.gif

yolo_logo.jpg

Yolo is a load of crap I've technically died before. Almost got timed and everything

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000