WaterCooled Phantom 410 - Heavily Modded

PBaines

Amazing, but I used to have one of those fans, they are terribly loud. Dont know how you're going to put up with them

I modded these to run at 7v instead of 12v. They were actually all right but yeah as you said. I would not have used those fans forever..

This build is now over and parts have been sold and what not but I have moved to using SP120's, much better!

Holy crap this build is fricken amazing! I hope this gets build log of the week.

Only 1 thing i would change though. I'd use a mayhem's pastel orange coolant.

Kudos.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I didn't realise this was also your build .. seen this over at OC3D.. beautiful setup

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

This is incredible man, good job with the mods and choosing the colors, maybe a speclist?

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Dose it draw in air from the front rad fine? btw awesome build love it !

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Loving the colour scheme, looks awesome

Dose it draw in air from the front rad fine? btw awesome build love it !

Yes it sure does, sometimes I had the front 5.25" bay door open a smidge to allow a bit more air out that way

Do you have any pictures of it with the side panel on? I love the Phantom series cases especially since it's modded like this, but I don't really like the small window and large mesh areas on the side panel. I want to see how you might have done anything with that :D. Awesome modding!

Do you have any pictures of it with the side panel on? I love the Phantom series cases especially since it's modded like this, but I don't really like the small window and large mesh areas on the side panel. I want to see how you might have done anything with that :D. Awesome modding!

unfortunately I do not. Basically I just put a big window on it so nothing that interesting!

unfortunately I do not. Basically I just put a big window on it so nothing that interesting!

Any sort of modding is interesting! I'd like to see how it turned out! Pleeeease?

Any sort of modding is interesting! I'd like to see how it turned out! Pleeeease?

lol, I just tried to find some pictures of the case with the side panel on with the window mod but I cannot seem to find one... dam. I do not have this case anymore so cannot take another one unfortunately I am afraid!

It was a big window *Input imagination here*

Great builds and color scheme!

Quote me to get a reply!

Great builds and color scheme!

Thanks man! I thought I would try and do something a bit different :)

sick build man

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

very nice but in not a big fan of the black and orange case 

Awesome build! Who painted the case?

A person locally who paints cars :)

very nice but in not a big fan of the black and orange case 

Is it just cos it is something "different" ?

The first person I have heard who doesn't like it! Each to their own opinion though :)

A person locally who paints cars :)

Is it just cos it is something "different" ?

The first person I have heard who doesn't like it! Each to their own opinion though :)

Argh Im looking for a place to paint my case not sure where. I live in Australia so

Awesomeness at its best right here folks!!  :)  Personally, I think that the wires and cooling liquid really make it awesome!!

Thanks! It took me so long to get the cables aligned properly!

Argh Im looking for a place to paint my case not sure where. I live in Australia so

Some advice, go to a panel beaters place and ask, generally they would probably be able to do it!