What water cooling should i get?

im getting a NZXT H440, and am just wondering what/ how much water cooling (reasonable) should i put in? im thinking of getting a Kraken X61. would this be sufficient to cool my 290?

Also opinions on wither i should get water cooling for the CPU as well as i currently have a noctua D14 cooling it

mate go big or go home 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

If you're going to be getting two AIO's for your GPU and CPU, you may as well buy a custom loop kit, which would cost slightly more than the two AIO's but deliver much better performance. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

If you're going to be getting two AIO's for your GPU and CPU, you may as well buy a custom loop kit, which would cost slightly more than the two AIO's but deliver much better performance. 

yeah i was thinking that! thanks for a decent response unlike other people.

EK waterblocks kit with ek 290 full cover block 

wait for corsairs gpu watercooling bracket and get an aio like the x41 for your 290 if you dont want to go for a custom loop.

You definitely want to get liquid cooling for the CPU air cooling is really bad in the H440.