What do you think of the Cooler Master Seidon 240M?

What do you guys think and what are your personal experiences with the Cooler Master Seidon 240M?  I have read some reviews, and they all seem to be very good, even better than the H100i, H105, and H110.  I was wondering what some actual users think about this particular product, any feedback is appreciated!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

rip off, go air cooled, an air cooler for the same price would smash it to pieces.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What do you guys think and what are your personal experiences with the Cooler Master Seidon 240M?  I have read some reviews, and they all seem to be very good, even better than the H100i, H105, and H110.  I was wondering what some actual users think about this particular product, any feedback is appreciated!

It's a 240MM AIO.

I've never liked AIOs, however everyone else seems to love them.

Personally I'd go for something like a

BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 for $49.99

or a 

Phanteks PHTC12DX (pick your favorite color) for $59.99

or a 

Noctua NH-D14 for $59.99

Of those the Dark Rock 3 is the best choice IMO; it has great aesthetics, great accoustics (in that it's quiet), and great performance all for a low price.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The Cooler Master Seidon 240M can be had for $65.  I have a hard time believing any air cooler will perform better than the Seidon.

Seidon Review

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Cooler Master Seidon 240M can be had for $65.  I have a hard time believing any air cooler will perform better than the Seidon.

Seidon Review

Believe it

a5959486ec3c6e1d756d5166b0894d4e1eec8f21

mKcEKEP.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

FrostyTech likes it. They like a lot of our stuff O.o Bang for the buck, really.

You can usually get a better price/performance with air coolers. You'd want to spend on an AIO system if you either had height restrictions in the case and still wanted high performance, or if you want to do it for aesthetic reasons, since not everyone likes tower coolers or those crazy Noctua things.

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Seidon Review

I had the 120 version that came with a cooler master 690III, after a month the pump started making a loud clicking noise, a quick google found that this is a common problem with the 120, I took it off and threw it into a box somewhere, although I assume they use a different pump on the 240.

Honestly, the only AIO I'd ever own is the CM Glacer.

If your'e looking for the best AIO out there (better than the Seidon) it's the X60 or Nepton 280L.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Best bang for buck is the 212 EVO, which I already own, and I can't close my case because this cooler is so freaking large, or my case is too small, take your pick.  Air coolers definitely don't look as sexy as liquid coolers.

My i5-4670k overclocks like a DREAM(4.7Ghz @ 1.275v) and the only thing holding me back from pushing it higher is cooling.  The 240M for $65 is a very appealing price, the only thing holding me back is the 2 year warranty compared to the 5 year warranty of the H100i.  I don't want to spend a lot of money, less is always better, so at $65, it is looking really good, especially considering the performance.

Best bang for buck is the 212 EVO, which I already own, and I can't close my case because this cooler is so freaking large, or my case is too small, take your pick.  Air coolers definitely don't look as sexy as liquid coolers.

My i5-4670k overclocks like a DREAM(4.7Ghz @ 1.275v) and the only thing holding me back from pushing it higher is cooling.  The 240M for $65 is a very appealing price, the only thing holding me back is the 2 year warranty compared to the 5 year warranty of the H100i.  I don't want to spend a lot of money, less is always better, so at $65, it is looking really good, especially considering the performance.

IMO the Dark Rock 3 looks way better  than the cheap plastic pump you'll be staring at for the CM Seidon.

This

dark_rock_3_top_t.jpg vs DSC_0040-275x275.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

IMO the Dark Rock 3 looks way better  than the cheap plastic pump you'll be staring at for the CM Seidon.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and I will agree that the Dark Rock is the best looking Air Cooler on the market.  But I prefer the looks of water cooling, even if the bracket on the CM doesn't look as good as the others, it still looks better than a bulky air cooler to me.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and I will agree that the Dark Rock is the best looking Air Cooler on the market.  But I prefer the looks of water cooling, even if the bracket on the CM doesn't look as good as the others, it still looks better than a bulky air cooler to me.

All I know is that according to the Techpowerup review the Dark Rock 3 included fans are 3 dBA quieter at 25% fan speed and 15 dBA quieter at 100% fan speed than the Seidon fans.

That it has a brushed aluminium finish vs the untextured unfinished plastic on the seidon.

Just trying to put in my two cents here, although if you're happy with how the Seidon looks  and performs then go for it.

Linus Sebastian said:

Just purchased the 240M, It will only end up costing me $55 after rebate.  Not bad at all for a brand new 240mm AIO Cooler that rivals the H100i.