How !?

alphabeta

Use fans.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Spacious case, decent amount of fans, not too cluttered.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Whichever configuration gets as much heat out of a case quickly enough to keep the components cool would be considered good airflow. How this is done will vary from system to system. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Make the fans work with each other to get the air out in certain  areas and not to be pushing air versus each other.

I am a happy wuffy

Ventilated case with atleast 2x140mm intakes, maybe passive intake for GPU and two exhausts on top/rear. For more detailed, I need to know case and CPU cooler.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

How to make a good air flow ??

Some fans sucking air in, and some fans blowing air out. Preferably have the exhaust fans at the top of the case.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Some fans sucking air in, and some fans blowing air out. Preferably have the exhaust fans at the top of the case.

Ventilated case with atleast 2x140mm intakes, maybe passive intake for GPU and two exhausts on top/rear. For more detailed, I need to know case and CPU cooler.

Make the fans work with each other to get the air out in certain  areas and not to be pushing air versus each other.

Whichever configuration gets as much heat out of a case quickly enough to keep the components cool would be considered good airflow. How this is done will vary from system to system. 

Spacious case, decent amount of fans, not too cluttered.

Use fans.

Any Videos !!? -_-

Any Videos !!? -_-

Videos of what?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Any Videos !!? -_-

???

Why do you need a video on how to install a fan...

>.<

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Any Videos !!? -_-

I have been thinking of making one but getting suitable equipment isn't easy. If you mean by testing temps, its better you try different configs yourself.

But I'll give you a hand anyway.

These videos show how different fan setups affect on airflow. If you need guides on installing fans, I can link them later.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv