For The LinusTech Live Stream :3 :D

yup xD that's how i felt when i added the lightning :D

add some 'splosions next 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

add some 'splosions next 

xDDDD if they decided to use it i can make whatever they want in it xD :D

I didn't know they were sponsored by twitter.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

They are not, but it's the way they take questions for the livestream.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Actually, some esplozions would be nice, making it look professional and stuff, actually, a GIF will be great XD.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Actually, some esplozions would be nice, making it look professional and stuff, actually, a GIF will be great XD.

GIF would be going too far xD :D

I'd prefer sometime more minimalistic, but better than the current one Linus made in paint.

My contribution.

LTT-bottom-banner.png

This one looks awesome, good job :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

This one looks awesome, good job :) .

I would agree, looks very awesome.

Didn't Linus already say someone made him one, but he's just too lazy to put it on? 

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

I would agree, looks very awesome.

Didn't Linus already say someone made him one, but he's just too lazy to put it on? 

yea but if he find out that lots of people really care about he will just change it :D

To make it look more pro. or EPIC i though that we can help them :P the  * follow us @ twitter in the live stream was made in paint by linus in 1 min before the live stream start as he said before in one live stream xD :D 

soo all ppl who can make cool follow us @ twitter with both there names post them here and let's hope linus decide to choose one and use it and delete the paint made one xD :D  

i made a couple :D 

here :D

forlinussecond.jpg

forlinus.jpg

Link for both of them :) 

1) http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4521/forlinussecond.jpg

2) http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7159/forlinus.jpg

I personally think that the letter 'C' looks too much like an 'O' which isn't so much an issue for @LinusTech but for @SlickPC it looks more like "@SlickPO". 

I'd prefer sometime more minimalistic, but better than the current one Linus made in paint.

My contribution.

LTT-bottom-banner.png

That'd definitely be my favourite so far.

My contribution.

LTT-bottom-banner.png

i think this one looks boss 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Thank you guys for your input, let's hope Linus decides to use one of them, altough the reason he didn't use the one that was made for hiw was that it had twitter on it and they are not sponsored by twitter, so maybe we should cut their logo and be done XD.

Probably won't use them... Thanks anyways though guys. I will get them re-designed by Dezel once we re-brand the Live Stream to something catchier.

Probably won't use them... Thanks anyways though guys. I will get them re-designed by Dezel once we re-brand the Live Stream to something catchier.

Does "Gettin' slick with Linus and Slick" work as a livestream title? It'd work great with my friends artists impression of you two!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

no problem :D good luck moving guys ! :D will wait :D