For The LinusTech Live Stream :3 :D

To make it look more pro. or EPIC i though that we can help them :P the  * follow us @ twitter in the live stream was made in paint by linus in 1 min before the live stream start as he said before in one live stream xD :D 
soo all ppl who can make cool follow us @ twitter with both there names post them here and let's hope linus decide to choose one and use it and delete the paint made one xD :D  

i made a couple :D 

here :D
forlinussecond.jpg

forlinus.jpg

Link for both of them :) 
1) http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4521/forlinussecond.jpg

2) http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7159/forlinus.jpg

Well yeah, i think they are better than the current at least, but i doubt they will use any :P

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

These are nice! The ones Linus uses seriously need an upgrade.

Gear: Logitech G9X | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech Z623 | Das Keyboard Professional MX Blue | 2X ASUS VH242 23.6" | Samsung Galaxy S4 | Sager NP8230

Main PC: Windows 8.1 | NZXT Tempest EVO | FX 6200 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 12 GB Assorted 1333 MHz | Zalman CNPS9500 | MSI 6850 Hawk @ Stock | Rosewill 600W

Home Server: Windows Server 2012 Datacenter | CM HAF-X | Phenom II 925 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | 8 GB G.SKILL 1866 MHz | Noctua NH-U12P | MSI 7970 TF Boost @ 1200 MHz | Corsair AX 850

Well yeah, i think they are better than the current at least, but i doubt they will use any :P

well the reason i made the  post is that they  hopefully find it and hopefully use one xD :D  

These are nice! The ones Linus uses seriously need an upgrade.

thanks :D and yea i know it's really just not techy enough :P :D

Incoming!

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Looks really nice, love the first one as it's simple. Also nice that you made it a high resolution so they can scale it down without it being distorted.

Great job, they should use it.

Yes, looks good, we should use those, way better than the current ones.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Looks really nice, love the first one as it's simple. Also nice that you made it a high resolution so they can scale it down without it being distorted.

Great job, they should use it.

thank you :) i made it for a 30 inch screen so it should be just fine on the lifestream :)

Here is my contribution, i can do better, but simple is sweet:

bannerlinustechslickpc.jpg

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Sweet ! :D look great :D

I can't load the image for some reason, so if mine is basically the same as yours then I apologise :')

Anyway, even though I doubt these will be used I'll take any excuse to fire up GIMP. So I made something really simple and minimal which is basically the same as they have now but with some subtle effects and a new font. I never said I was amazing.

http://i.imgur.com/PO03kR7.png

Both look nice. If Linus decided to use one of these, I'd be fine with either.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I can't load the image for some reason, so if mine is basically the same as yours then I apologise :')

Anyway, even though I doubt these will be used I'll take any excuse to fire up GIMP. So I made something really simple and minimal which is basically the same as they have now but with some subtle effects and a new font. I never said I was amazing.

http://i.imgur.com/PO03kR7.png

simple but Awesome really great ! :) 

Both look nice. If Linus decided to use one of these, I'd be fine with either.

i hope he do xD :D

simple but Awesome really great ! :)

Thanks :) I think I prefer yours though. They suit the content better, I think. Very cool :)

Thanks :) I think I prefer yours though. They suit the content better, I think. Very cool :)

Yours look very clean and slick (get it?), i like it, maybe with the font a bit bigger, but still very nice!

I'd prefer sometime more minimalistic, but better than the current one Linus made in paint.

My contribution.

LTT-bottom-banner.png

that's a cool one too ! :D

I like the touch of lightning on the second option, it really brings out how awesome they really are. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I like the touch of lightning on the second option, it really brings out how awesome they really are. 

yup xD that's how i felt when i added the lightning :D