How to get "Contributor" badges?

NeatSquidYT

I saw this morning a guy with 3 posts and the Bronze Contributor badge, how can I earn them?

The only way to get those badges is to donate to the forum monthly. You can subscribe here. http://linustechtips.com/main/store/

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Money 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Pay 2 win

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

As you read from above comments you probably got it by now, but don't know if you read this statement from linus , but look how much care he puts on for each member/user.

You may have noticed that these "perks" won't affect things very much. This is intentional. We want everyone to enjoy our content and have a great experience on our website.

-  Mr.Linus Tech

you can help by affiliate codes as well but that won't get you a badge i presume, either way , try to enjoy the forum as you like it to be. :)

Details separate people.

It's not contributing to the forum in terms of content, it's contributing to Linus Media Group in the form of donations. Think about it we, get all this content and service for free.