video of my finished build: "Cyan"

aidenrelkoff

i have been busy for the past few days, but here is the video :)

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Why is it called "Cyan"?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Why is it called "Cyan"?

1. i can name it what ever i want

2. its blue...

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

1. i can name it what ever i want

2. its blue...

1. I suppose so, but I wouldn't name my cat, "Dog"

2. It's Cyan Blue, there are many shades of Blue, from Baby Blue, to Midnight Blue

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

1. I suppose so, but I wouldn't name my cat, "Dog"

2. It's Cyan Blue, there are many shades of Blue, from Baby Blue, to Midnight Blue

completed new build!!! its called "baby blue machine"

The colour of the fans isn't Baby Blue though. Sweet Jesus, people don't know the damn shades of blues.

The colour of the fans isn't Baby Blue though. Sweet Jesus, people don't know the damn shades of blues.

i was being sarcastic...

i was being sarcastic...

I was not. I take my colours very seriously.

yeah... in that case..  cyan sound better lol

My Rigs (past and present)