what is a nice, decent laptop?

Zohan2000

looking for a nice, decent laptop for bit of light gaming (doesnt have to max out anything) and watching movies with also normal stuff umm, prefer it to be light, slim, not annoyingly bulky, decent specs, not going to break the bank, umm only looking at the moment with the intent of buying, was thinking of getting a decent laptop and maybe putting a WD black2 in it for the best of both worlds fast speed of an SSD and the mass storage of a HDD and has to be available in Australia, any ideas would be great.

currently looking at the MSI GE Apache Pro 17.3in gaming notebook

That one sounds good to me.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Main reason why I'm looking to get a decent laptop is so I can get out n about more and still be able to play games, plus much easier to move a laptop then a PC