[Political] TONY ABBOTT RECKONS AUSTRALIA WASN'T SETTLED BEFORE THE BRITISH ARRIVED

LifesCompanion

u wot m8 <- source 

I know that our stellar, genius prime minister has said some very stupid and controversial things, "Canadia" but this just destroys it all. 

Jesus Christ, my head still hurts and I'm not too sure of what I think about Abbott now... for fucks sake, he's our freaking PM, the guy who's meant to represent us internationally. 

/rant over 

/still in shock 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

abbot lowered the stranded of stupidity in my opinion. hes a arrogant fool hell bent on scrapping up all the votes so he can make it through the next election

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

id rather have G W Bush than this idiot

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

First he betrayed the apprentices then flashed his ears and now this.... Man needs a good castrating. 

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Sorry, but I dont really know he that guy is but, maybe that article is making a big deal  out of nothing and is doing what media does best and piecing together unrelated parts of a speech together to make one ridiculous sounding load of junk. 

by no means do I think he can be justified in saying Australia wasn't settled but other bits of that article about foreign investment just seem like random quotes in there to make him seem like he doesn't know what he is talking about. Which he may not I just don't know him. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Mate, my family lives in Australia.  They've freaking been there for ages!  My freaking grandmother and uncle grew up in Goverment House!  I'm pretty damn sure they would know if anyone, but they have told me stories again and again.  The Aboriginals were there before the British convicts so they told me. 

I would believe them over this guy. 

id rather have G W Bush than this idiot

lol, I guess thats fair.  I find that comment so funny because my Father (American) told me how bad G W Bush was, I never experienced him as a ruler, but its just funny.  

You don't just find an island and throw prisoners on there without finding people there already. You know, given that people live in the islands aroudn Austrailia, they may just have gone there at one point in time before the British. This guy is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

/sarcasm

I think the old man in the supermarket summed up Mr. Abbott the best.

Reference

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Political threads never end well. Also - I would be skeptical of that news source.

EDIT: that news source just twists words.