ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The best thing is its performance in that thicknes :D

overclockable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M!

Also something so I can game while on the road for work. My old HP laptop just doesn't cut it! :)

the signature but if that does not count I would say that it does not overheat for nothing and the red touch on that black box

My favorite thing about the laptop is the brushed aluminum on red color scheme.

The brushed aluminium finish and the overall looks of the laptop

The brushed aluminium finish and the overall looks of the laptop

I love Intel Core i7-4710HQ, because I am still running Intel Celeron® 1.80GHz on my pc for about 10years.  :( 

My favorite aspect of this laptop would have to be all the signatures on the bottom and if not that the I7 processor as it would be a huge upgrade from the AMD E-350 that my laptop has. I also love that GPU.

I'd say my favorite part about the laptop is the signatures at the bottom, I don' really have any signed stuff from famous people, and the other thing is that its a gaming PC which i really need because i have a small net book and that's not ideal for gaming.

I like the aesthetics of the laptop, such as the Asus and RoG logos on the back and the simplistic but at the same time futuristic look of the keyboard and touchpad, the signatures will also add a nice touch of uniqueness that no other copy of that same laptop will have.

The ips display on the laptop and the austins quote saying "hey guys I'm on a mountain"

I love the fact that it can stay cool under load, specially because if you have a laptop on your lap while gaming that's not like this then you are going to have a bad time :(

I really love the aesthetics of the notebook. The red on black is quite pleasing. Also, I really like the matte screen.

I like the IPS screen and  the fact that it can stay cool under load

Display port. Never seen those on laptops.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k. Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger GPU: MSI GTX 970 

You know, I actually really like the fact that it has a DVD burner drive.  Blu-ray would have been better, but this way, it could be used as a DVD player for out of town trips.  As a musician, I could also use it to burn impromptu copies of my music (as the content creator) for people on the fly.  I also really like that in such a small form factor, it sounds like it could handle running instances of the DAWS I use most often.