ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite part is the dual cooling fans because nothing can perform without it

My favorite thing about this laptop is simply the thin form factor. Razer's blade is awesome and I love the MSI GS70 that I had but I'm so happy that ASUS is finally getting into the game of thin gaming notebooks. By far my favorite brand and I hope they bring more stuff like this.

If I were to win I'd personally take it to the bottom of the sea, just to top your record. The red glow of the laptop's lights down there wouldn't ruin my night vision. Big win.

Also, as @Rowlo has stated below, I'd prefer the G550 over the N550 due to the IPS screen. In this particular comparison, the N550JK model has a matte screen, so it's not that bad, however, its still a TN panel. Currently owning 2 Samsung laptops, I cannot see myself ever going back to a glossy screen on anything other than a Tablet or All-in-One for sake of reflection. Even a touchscreen laptop over 12.1" is out of the question. (Dell XPS 12, you're looking mighty tasty)

G550JK-DB71-CA - $1299.99 MSRP

Intel Core I7-4700HQ

8GB / 750GB 7200RPM

15.6in FHD IPS Panel - Matte

NVIDIA GTX850M 2GB

Win8.1 - DVD±RW

NCIX: http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-rog-intel-core-i7-4700hq-42-98211.htm

N550JK-DB71-CA - $1349.99 MSRP

Intel Core I7-4700HQ

12GB / 1TB 7200RPM

15.6in FHD TN Panel - Matte

NVIDIA GTX850M 4GB

Win8.1 - Blu-Ray

NCIX: http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-intel-core-i7-4700hq-12gb-03-96678-1009.htm
Staples.ca: http://www.staples.ca/en/Asus-Notebook-N550JK-DB71-CA-156-24Ghz-Intel-Core-i7-4700HQ-12GB/product_1147595_2-CA_1_20001

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

My favourite thing was the small size while performing well

I was looking to buy the N550JK, but I prefer this one over the N550 because of the non-glossy screen (I wouldn't use the touchscreen) and nice red illuminated keyboard ;)

The keyboard is absolutely the best I've ever seen and felt....the design is comparavle to the lamborghini aventador....my god!!! :D

My favourite thing would have to be the design with its brushed metal design that doesn't leave much marks is a miracle as it is attractive also it is quite a thin laptop for the power within also the red and black colour scheme is my favourite and that red accent strip along the edge is soo nice ,Also the ports are all the ones i look for and a dvd drive which is not included with all laptops *cough macbook

I like the red highlights. Oh, and the Signatures!!!

I really like the fact that the laptop keep cool enough while giving a reasonable amount of graphic power,plus it's one of the only laptop whose bottom is as pleasing to watch as the front.

I like the looks if it

[cpu: amd Phenom II X4 965 BE MB: Asrock 970 Extreme4 Gfx: asus 7950 direct CU II Ram: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro silver Psu:Corsair CX600]

That IPS display probably attracts me the most on top of the portability. That is of course disregarding the special signatures. 

That brushed aluminum finish really has to be my favorite part of this, it has the looks of a solid workstation B) . 

I am surprised that on non gaming workloads it can last shy of 3 hours! yes, even though there are better laptops that can last longer, it has a good mix of performance, battery life, and price,but my favorite thing is a mix between the portability and the IPS display :D

i like how i am a newbie :P (witch i am xD )

I really like the red backlit keyboard, I've always adored them on any keyboard

I really liked the aesthetics of the laptop. It looks very slick for a gaming laptop.

I really like the nice design compared to the ASUS N550JK on top of the nice CPU and GPU.

What do I like about the G550JK?  It's a laptop I can get for free :D  Also I love that it has a high end i7 in it.

Passmark Benchmarks:

i7-4500u:   3870

i7-4710hq: 8294

i7-3770k:   9645

I like that the quiet fans are enough to keep it cool even when overclocked.

The beautiful case backed by some awesome specs for what id use it for, its obviously compact and stylish, I'd like one :P

My favourite thing is that ROG guitar pick attached to the front. I hope I win as I need a new pick :( .... oh the laptop would be nice too :P