ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the aluminum body build and also the signatures.

i love the look of it it best looking laptop of them all

Love the solid utilitarian look with striking accents. Minimalistic aesthetics on laptops are really cool.

That red accent though... unbeatable.

That red accent though.. unbeatable

I'm loving the metal design and the panel.

If anything I really love the overall design of the laptop itself. While the specs on the laptop itself isn't all that hot, I must admit that it has a very sleek and sexy design that I've come to love and expect from Asus. I'd love to win this bad boy...My old girl Felicia(Yes I named my laptop.) is 3 years old and I can feel her giving out on me. This would be a nice replacement!

All those speakers on a laptop looks awesome :) 

also, I don't have a laptop and would love one

My favorite part of this notebook is the led backlit keyboard

I like the brushed aluminium.

Love the look in general, probably best "gaming" laptop ive seen. Looks even better with all of those signatures on the bottom lol But do wish they would have put at 880m in it ... 

My favorite part is probably all those cool autographs by you awesome people! I'm on a mountain! LOL!

But, if that doesn't count I like the aesthetics and the build quality that you mentioned to be pretty good. 

My favorite thing about this laptop is the speakers that come with it.

What I like the most about it is the fact that it only weighs 6lbs. I mean the G750JW weighs a whopping 11lbs, so for the power you get out of this one, 6lbs is NOTHING.

Ps greetings from Ottawa!

I like that the notebook has a sleek Aluminium finish, the striking red edges and backlights, the simple and yet effective speaker design as well as...

The amount of effort all the youtube techies have put into signing the laptop for the lucky winner who will receive this treasure.

...whomever that may be. :)

My favorite part of it is that it is a capable of some pretty good gaming but it doesn't weigh too much and is still a mobile laptop while having good specs.

The aluminum finish is a real plus :3

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

My favorite feature is the stainless aluminum finish, and the awesome looking build quality. More importantly, my favorite feature is all those signatures. I hope I win it because I just got a nice gaming PC but I'm still stuck without a laptop...  :P