ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The thing I love about this laptop because of the all of the amazing specs that have been shoved into this small firm factor. It has a very nice and sleek design that would catch anyone's eye when you are in public. It looks like it's cooling design is very well optimized for the high heat hardware. It's speaker grill also looks spectacular with its awesome 4 speakers. This laptop has really nice features!

I think the screen looked great and I love the look, matches the theme of black and red of my setup.

My favourite feature of the g550JK is the slim design and red blacklist keyboard.

I love the simple brushed aluminum look with the red accents and backlit keyboard! It's also boasting some pretty sweet hardware!

i liked the back yes the signature of all the highlander but also i liked the speaker and the Ips display and since it comes from ASUS i will look damn clear thank you for giveaway and you guys do a fantastic reviews #subscribedforever

i liked the back yes the signature of all the highlander but also i liked the speaker and the Ips display and since it comes from ASUS i will look damn clear thank you for giveaway and you guys do a fantastic reviews #subscribedforever

I like the fact that it's aluminum finish is mat black and red, my two most favorite colors for any laptop.

Love that red accent going around the sides... And that keyboard backlight!  :wub:

The look and feel of the aluminum body is amazing and makes the laptop solid

Dat black brushed aluminum is beauitful

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550 JK is the great aluminum finish. 

That bezel <3 oh, and the three hour charge for a desktop replacement sounds fantastic!

I like to low noise even at gaming loads!

The screen looks amazing with the design of the exterior! I screen you screen, we want to scream for screens of ASUS!