ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this notebook is the aluminum build.

I think that the my favorite part would have to be.... the Sexy red beveled edge and the red backlit keyboard. those are most definitely my favorite parts

My favorite thing about the notebook would be that it's signed by so the Tek Syndicate, Linus, and Austin themselves! If that doesn't qualify me to win then it would be DVD reader and SD card reader on the side. I'm starting to get into video editing and an SD card reader and a DVD reader would really help me. That is, if I'm getting it for free! :D

I like the fact that it has 3 USB ports as my current only has one that functions :P

I love the red bevels on the G550JK and I also adore the 1080p screen :D

It's stylings are such that I could own one. I'm not someone who builds desktops with windowed side panels and LED lighting. If a device is really flashy, I'm much less likely to buy. The red stripe adds interest without being too flashy. The thing I would change is the DVD drive. If it doesn't have a drive capable of at least reading blu rays, then I would prefer no optical drive and have a larger battery or an SSD in it's space.

The metal finish looks nice, the subwoofer is pretty meh, and seems to perform very nicely. Might save up for this if I dont win. Also, Linus, YOU DA BEST!

It looks amazing, performs well, and is everything a laptop should be.

I love the fact that it has a DVD drive built in. 

Favorite thing is the maxwell gpu.

I really like the overall design of this notebook. The use of aluminium gives it a premium look and i really do like the red accent. 

I like the signatures on the bottom. Thanks for the giveaway Linus and Asus. :)

The aluminum is definitely my favorite part of this computer.

I love the fact it's got an adjustable backlight

I like the aluminum surface and the fact that it looks great!

The brushed aluminum backing is really cool and I love how ASUS added an external speaker :D

Being an Asus product is already a big selling point for me.

I like the 850m :D better than any other laptop that i had ever owned!

My Computer (Yet to be named)

Processor: Intel i7 5930k @ 4.4 Cooler: Corsair H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI RAM: 16GB EVGA 2666Mhz 4x4 Graphics Card: PNY Geforce GTX 980 ti  Storage: 1x Intel 730 240GB / 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB PSU: Corsair RM650 Case: NZXT S340 Monitor: Asus VG248QE Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

I like the Ips display and the fact i can get around 3hrs of battery when not hardcore gaming.

The internal speakers seem to be the coolest thing about it. Most laptops have horrible audio.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013