ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Would love to win this, my favorite thing is the blacklit keyboard.

All the brushed aluminium! Me like  :P

IT WORKS! ...I think

My favorite thing about this G550JK, is that it's signed by some of my favorite youtubers.

I love the subtle looks of the machine.

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

well my favourite feature about this notebook is probably the style and the backlit keyboards since it really makes a laptop feel premium. And then there are the signatures on the back. :P

My setup

CPU i7 4770K 4.8 ghz 1.4V Motherboard MSI G-45z87 RAM 32gb 1600mhz hyperx ram GPU 3x Gtx 780ti Windforce GHZ edition Case NZXT Phantom 820 Storage 64gb SSD and a 500GB HDD PSU corsair ax1200i Display(s) 3x Acer S231HL Cooling h105 8 corsair af 120

My favorite thing about this laptop is it's look. It looks so sleek and sexy especially with that red backlit keyboard! I hope I win! :D 

I love the fact that thermals seem to be really good like Linus said in the review! Also 3 hours of battery life on that kind of load is really good! I would love to get this laptop, would be a great upgrade to mine! Specially the display I have a 1366x768 display that has horrible viewing angles, and IPS full HD would make my eyes super happy ^^ And of course that aluminium build T_T Dear god I want this laptop so bad :3 Love the video, let's hope I get lucky ^^

The graphics card isn't as good as I'd like it but for it's price it's very reasonable.  The overall specs seem very good but I guess the thing that really gets me is the look.  It's rather minimalistic but the touches of red do give it a very nice look.  The keyboard and power button though, looking pretty darn good ;D.

My favorite thing about the notebook is definitely the red backlit keyboard and the aluminium finish. 

My favourite thing about this notebook are the awesome signatures on the back.. and it looks kinda nice

I like that it's a notebook and I dont have a notebook and I need a notebook (for school and stuff)
the aluminum and red lines are sexy

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it looks sexy and that it is pretty thin.

The illuminated ROG logo on the back looks really sexy

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

The almost perfect balance between performance and portability, and ofcourse that it is sign by my favourite youtubers

It looks really sharp.

Well, you've proven that this laptop can handle even the higher mountain locations in Skyrim, so . . .

I love the fact that it was on a mountain! Plus the specs and form factor too ;)

The thing I like the most about this laptop is that is made by Asus and has good sound.

My favorite this about the laptop is it's looks, the GPU (gtx 880m) and obviously the signatures at the bottom.

I really like the change of screen. Though my monitors are TN, and I have no problems with it, color shift on a laptop is a much bigger deal. 

My favorite thing is the improved display (I saved money on a display... once). The fairly good battery life is also a nice bonus.

The thing I like the most about this laptop is that is made by Asus and has good sound.