ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing is that it's better than my old laptop and I really like the build quality!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the aluminum finish.

I like that its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than my laptop and its signed by my favorite youtubers  :lol:

My favorite part is the signatures from all the reviewers I watch and it has a good balance of hardware plus I prefer IPS screens

Wow its hard to choose just a one thing to like about this, but if i had to i would choose those built in speakers. on board speakers on laptops usually sucks big time. but asus made a bid difference. also that sub woofer port, nice touch  

My favourite thing is that it's better than my old laptop and I really like the build quality!

My favorite thing about the Asus RoG G550Jk Gaming notebook is the beautiful 15.6" FHD IPS display.

My favorite part is how powerful it is while at the same time sustaining an acceptable battery life.

Well, it's cool you've signed it! That's really awesome! But I'd have to say my favorite part of it is from the manifacturers side. Aluminuim design, with that sweeeet red line. I love it.

My favorite part has to be the IPS display, but the brushed aluminum takes a close second. 

The components inside are my favorite. The signatures and the connectivity is a big plus though

That's stupid. I posted it once and there are three posts! Well there goes my chance of winning, out the window!

The sexy looks and solid build quality combined, make this a great laptop ;)

My favourite part of the G550JK is the design and the signatures.

As an audiophile I love those speakers and the low noise dual fans make it even better!

what's there not to like

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

best thing about this laptop is that it is on giveaway :)

I like that it has some of linus' sweat on the keys <3

i5 3570k @4.2GHz  / MSI Z77A G45 / Cooler Master SilentPro Gold 550W / Zalman z11+ / Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue 2x4Gb 1600 Mhz / Noctua NH U12P SE2 / WD Green 640Gb / Asus GTX760 DCUII OC

my favorite part is probably that it is portable (not like the alienware ones lol) and the signatures

The matte display with minimal color variances along with the battery may be my favorite things.

Nice review, and it's actually pretty amazing that this laptop was a part of that LAN party.

The thing I like the most about the laptop is probably the design. Specs are also pretty nice, but that wouldn't matter to me if the laptop was too ugly.