ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The world record status is the best part of this latptop aside from its IPS panel.

My Favorite part of this laptop is the brushed aluminium on the back. It looks sexy :D

I totally love this laptop, it is gorgeous, powerful and it has been signed by Linus, big plus (:

my fav thing about this is how good it looks and it has the signatures of some of my favorite youtubers!

I like the design and appearance of the laptop :)

I just love it, the compact of a gaming pc smallen up to the laptop. although im not fond of laptop as they heat up your crotchal regions... My father just got into gaming he loves war thunder and other stuff like football manager and fifa! he just started world of tanks and we argued about pc all the time.. his birthday is coming up next month and i dont know what to get him, a pc is out of my range... a cheap laptop is too weak. I figured if could get him this we wouldnt argue about pc usage anymore and he'll be happy with that laptop. i can also take it to school, the vga plug projector is used commonly for presentation, my family wont lend any of their laptop because it doesnt have vga plugs my sister have an old asus model with vga plug but its battery is broken.. cant go 5 min wthout a charger and it also cooks hot! best wishes and luck to all of you guys

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I really liked the  gtx 850M since my "gaming" laptop is a dinosaur and has a 310M, can't even play on low settings.

I also loved the sexy IPS display. 

hahahaha the "Hey guys I'm on a mountain" killed me xD

The aluminium build.

I like the fact that this is a reasonably priced gaming laptop with good build quality.  

My favorite thing about the Asus G550JK is the build quality is has and the aesthetic look it gives.

IPS display ... what's there not to like :) 
Lets not forget the aluminum body which is a must if you ask me ...

I love those 4 audio drivers and the extra speaker!  :D

I like the efficient cooling design while keeping the profile so thin 
And Black and Red never fails to impress :P

I love the reds on this little thing, RoG all the way! .....that counts as a favorite thing right? right!

My favorite thing about this laptop is its design, it has a MATTE black finnish which is the color I would want on a gaming notebook. I would like to win this laptop, and best of luck to everyone else!

I love that this laptop is a nice middle road system that is very versatile... But come on, those signatures man

I love that this laptop is a nice middle road system that is very versatile... But come on, those signatures man

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the red back lit keyboard and metal/aluminium finish. Everything about it seems to scream high quality!

It may sound silly,but, i just love red backlit keyboard. :D

i love everything about it. would be great if i win this on my birthday on July 10!

The ips screen and aluminium back!! And those beautiful signatures!! 

I love that red stripe!!  It makes me all tingly and excited... makes me want to pull a lever, punch a button and/or kick something

my favorite thing is that the laptop still stays cool under load and the signatures too lol