ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Nice gaming laptop good specs great  for boring lectures :D and yeah I like BMW :D

I personally enjoy the fact that it is a high quality made notebook with little competition in its range. Really makes it easy to choose a notebook. 
(Also the signature by Luke makes me want to sky dive out of a plane with sparklers in my hands).

I love that it's an ASUS, been to the top of a mountain, and signed on the back.  My 11yo is a gamer girl and would love me to win it for her.

Besides the fact that it's signed by some of my favorite youtubers, I like the aluminum finish.

My favourite thing about the Asus G550JK is its design. Its not too thick for the specs and looks fantastic with the red highlights. 

the Austin Signature 

easy to clean aluminum body

Love the signatures, the HDMI and Display port outputs, and the looks.

And it's been on top of a mountain, something i wanna do in the future.

easy to clean aluminum body

I'm hard pressed to pick just one thing that I like about the G550JK, but if I were to quote Linus from the video review it'd have to be the "Girl next door 'good looks'". The thing just looks so aesthetically pleasing without compromising on really... anything at all. I've no idea how they got it so thin, quiet and beast in terms of hardware specs; quite impressive.

It would have to be 'dem signatures!! 

Favorite thing about this notebook? Well the fact that it's a world record holder is one, but any notebook that rocks an IPS panel is one that deserves the attention!

I like the looks of it.

I love the astonishingly sexy red trim and the aluminum build of the computer that give it the "girl next-door looks". 

Good luck to everyone.

favorite part would have to be brushed aluminum and red accent

I should have got an ROG laptop mine is an Asus but it does not have that awesome red strip that makes it look sweet. 

favorite part would have to be brushed aluminum and red accent

I like turtles..
But good cooling is nice since mine laptop is getting hot like Kate Upton when I game over one hour..

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it's historic! It has set a world record and it has signatures of you guys!! Also I love the specs on it, seems like a very good gaming laptop! 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

Power4gear. I own an Asus that I'm giving to a friend for his birthday and I loved how you could fine-tune the CPU clock speed to get what is the perfect balance in your opinion. ^^

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Best thing about the laptop is your signatures 

I love that it isn't as flashy and huge as some gaming notebooks I've seen. It looks great.

just the look of it, it looks amazing and fianlly a gaming notebook which actually lasts longer than half an hour big thumbs up to this!!! :D