LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

G3 looks sick, i really like how much you can customize it. if i dont win it i will probably buy it

The phone is just amazing, and i love the back buttons! Good Luck everyone

I love that screen. Pixels on pixels on pixels

Such a high resolution it has 3686400 pixels and a snapdragon 801 2.5ghz and 3gb of ram so op lg g3 is best

Such a high resolution it has 3686400 pixels and a snapdragon 801 2.5ghz and 3gb of ram so op lg g3 is best

My favorite part is the MicroSDcard slot and the new screen and phone design

Favorite thing about the phone has to be the buttons on the back, hands down.

Guess im taking a leap here. First time to be on your site. BIG FAN! of your reviews! Learned a lot from your vids all the way back when you use to create info vids from your living room.

My Favorite part about the LG G3 Review was the part where you can fully utilize your keyboard and that "back space one thing" that removes auto correct! on that note this phone would make my life easier (specially when speaking to my friends in filipino).

Guess im taking a leap here. First time to be on your site. BIG FAN! of your reviews! Learned a lot from your vids all the way back when you use to create info vids from your living room.

My Favorite part about the LG G3 Review was the part where you can fully utilize your keyboard and that "back space one thing" that removes auto correct! on that note this phone would make my life easier (specially when speaking to my friends in filipino).

My favorite feature is the display. It DWARFS my little tipo's tiny 3.2 inch screen. And also I really like how LG's skin looks. :)

My favourite parts of the review are:

The part about the knock code and the part about the back of the phone.

My favorite part is the screen and its thin bezel !

Favourite? Thin bezels, mindblowing resolution, and no buttons in the sides!

Absolute favourite thing are the back buttons! Cant's stand the fiddly side buttons on my S4 that I always confuse and inadvertently shut the phone off when I want to change volume.

I like it that you can reorder the on the screen buttons in the order that you like. Also, I'm absolutely in love with the way the phone is designed, just love the way it looks.

I like the Buttons at the back, it is unique and clever. It makes the phone look so slick.

What a great phone. Best feature is the screen size with the thin bezzle. Looks stunning.

I love the design of the LG G3 with its minimal bezels. It's the best looking phone out right now.

I liked the informative comments you made on the LG keyboard.

cheers!

My favourite part about the review was the part about the auto HDR. :D

My favorite feature would be the multitasking feature, and the ability to adjust screen contrast. Would like to compare LG's UI against Sense

The designing of the phone is just awesome which includes the back volume and hold buttons, the thickness and the impressive front of the device. I just love its display, the laser focus feature of the camera, multiple copy of different things stored on the clip board etc. The fact that the user can customise the device according to his/her own wish makes it feel like "Yes i really OWN this device and it is made only to suit my style!!!".

The buttons on the back of the phone are one of the best features of this phone, and of course the incredible screen. Want!