LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really liked the ability to customise the UI to your own taste.

Can never love that snapdragon processor enough ;0

The thing I prefere the most about the LG G3 is the knock knock unlocking method.

My favourite thing would have to be the battery life. With my ~3 year old Skyrocket I get ~24 hours on the battery that came with it, but still have to charge it every night. I would love to only have to charge it every other night, or be able to use it more throughout the day.

My favorite part of the review is how all the specs of the phone are higher than the PC I had in 2012, but I got a custom gaming PC now :D. Also liked the adjustable keyboard size.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

My favorite part would definitely the awesome screen and the buttons on the back. Those thin bezels also make for a very sleek and sexy looking phone. Would love one of these to replace my Note 2

My favorite part of the review is how all the specs of the phone are higher than the PC I had in 2012, but I got a custom gaming PC now :D. Also liked the adjustable keyboard size.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

I like the button positioning. I press the power button way to often on my phone... :/

I like the LG G3 because it has amazing screen, the cpu is fast for multitasking, the design is amazing and the removal 3000mah battery just make it perfect ! + im a graphic designer, I need an amazing 2k screen to show to my customer my artworks.

I like the LG G3 because it has amazing screen, the cpu is fast for multitasking, the design is amazing and the removal 3000mah battery just make it perfect ! + im a graphic designer, I need an amazing 2k screen to show to my customer my artworks.

Thin bezels  :wub: And laser focusing on camera (I have Xperia Z Ultra with the worst camera ever)

I love the 1440p screen and the laser focus camera.

i like the brushed plastic back of the phone

Man I  love the design of that thing! It looks awesome. But then again whats not awesome about this phone?

I think the screen has to be my favourite thing

I would say that my favourite thing about the G3 is the "Laser distance finder".

Good review BTW.

My favorite features of G3 are: resolution, battery size, and the buttons at the back (I think its an awesome idea)

Damn, massive giveaway! I love the display on this phone, would love to win one

My favorite thing about the g3 are the back buttons.........

I really like those thin bezels too...

From Hardware prospective this phone nailed it, both in Stunning Design and Awasmn Configuration.

and in Software all the Customizability in Stock Screen & Bottom Buttons are cool! but Dual Window seems an really useful feature to me.

all in all it's a great phone to have, a Desirable smartphone indeed................ :)

My favourite thing is the 1440p resolution on the screen :o.... Looks impressive!